Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should I write my own business plan or Hire an Expert

Ziki

Legendary member
Credits
should i write my own business plan or consult an expert to save time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I believe the best person to write a business plan is the owner of the business, because it is the owner that knows how he want the company to be run, he is the one that knows his expected gain and so on.

If you are a good writer, you can simply hire a consultant to guide and advise you, but do most of the writing yourself. ... In this case, you should consider hiring a consultant to guide you through the business planning process, and maybe even write the entire business plan for you.

It's pretty much better to hire professionals who have vast experience in crafting up a business idea well suited for you. All you need do, as an individual, is to tell them everything you feel you want the business to look like. It is now their responsibility to make it work and add or subtract relevant or irrelevancies from your idea.
[automerge]1612205521[/automerge]
It's pretty much better to hire professionals who have vast experience in crafting up a business idea well suited for you. All you need do, as an individual, is to tell them everything you feel you want the business to look like. It is now their responsibility to make it work and add or subtract relevant or irrelevancies from your idea.

You can write your own business plan with few tips, executive summary; general company description; the opportunity; industry and market; your strategy; a marketing plan; operational plan; financial plan and the appendix.

If you have the necessary knowledge, with all the details that you must address, I suggest you do it yourself, since it is your idea and project. I think there is no better way to start, now if you have doubts at some point you should seek professional guidance, because this must be well written, so that when executing it, you will not have setbacks.

You should hire an expert, if you don't know the process
If you have time and energy to try several times, maybe you should do it on your own. But if that deadline is scarily close, and you have lots of other assignments to deal with, the best way is to delegate writing a business plan to another person.

It is better to write your own business plan by yourself because you are the one who knows what you want to do and understand the breakdown of the business. Even if you still want to hire someone to do it for you, you must ensure that you take the larger part of the write up because it's your business and you must be able to understand what is written.

Writing your own business plan is good if you have the real business idea,but inviting an expert for assistance is base on the business you want to do,so you only need an expert then enlighten you on a field you may not understand.
[automerge]1612208017[/automerge]
Writing your own business plan is good if you have the real business idea,but inviting an expert for assistance is base on the business you want to do,so you only need an expert then enlighten you on a field you may not understand.

A good business plan is one of the documents you have to develop before starting any business. If you don't know how to write a good business plan you can employ the services of an expert to help you develop that because it's very very necessary as it would identify a lot of factors that will grow your business.

If you are good at writing business plan why can't you go ahead and do it yourself. However, when you don't know how to go about it, it will be good to employ the service of a professional who could assist you in drafting the plan. All you need to do is to communicate your ideas to him or her.

The person who start businese it the best planner because he known every thing. He can understand own think no body can easily understand her thoughts. if he want any suggestion then he use second chance that he heir a advisor that help her for starting business.

I think you should discuss with experience fellow who is expert in business running, it will give you a lot of advantage, it will save your time and you will get the best ideas to run business successfully .

The need for professional to write a business plan is overemphasized. The professional knows how to go about selling a business in a sheet of paper and making it attractive- attractive enough to get potential investors without the need for much hassle. There are key points that will be missed if one writes a business plan himself especially when they are not trained for it.
[automerge]1612208644[/automerge]
The need for professional to write a business plan is overemphasized. The professional knows how to go about selling a business in a sheet of paper and making it attractive- attractive enough to get potential investors without the need for much hassle. There are key points that will be missed if one writes a business plan himself especially when they are not trained for it.

I think it will be better for you to write the business plan by yourself in order not to miss out on anything ,then you can hire an expert who can look into the business plan and look for a way to modify the business and thus make it more feasible .

It all depends on how good you are at writing your own business plan. If you are not good at it then you should not pick the short strew for yourself. It is preety cheap to pay for a plan these days and you can get a business student to do it for you.

If you have the knowledge of creating a business plan then I think you should go ahead and create it yourself but if you think the experts will do a more thorough job then please go ahead and employ the services of the experts

Sometimes are can have an idea, a very good idea you could explain vividly to anyone verbally, but when it comes to writing it or putting your idea on paper, it will turn an issue, that's why some person hire a business plan writer to pen down their odea for them.

If you know you don't have any experience or knowledge in writing a business plan I think it will be better to give it to an expert to do it for you. This will be very disastrous if you made any mistake in the business plan and you later implement it on your business because it can later come to affect your business
[automerge]1612209098[/automerge]
If you know you don't have any experience or knowledge in writing a business plan I think it will be better to give it to an expert to do it for you. This will be very disastrous if you made any mistake in the business plan and you later implement it on your business because it can later come to affect your business

This depends on you and your abilities as a person before coming to the decision of either writing your business plan yourself or hiring someone for you. If you don't have much insights as to how the business operate, you can hire someone but if you do and have enough time, why not write it yourself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds