Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should employees be trained in First Aid?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am of the belief that employees should be mandated to undergo first aid training in order for them to be able to avert a potential sickness or seizure that could befall any member of the company at any time. First aid is a measure which can stop a condition from exacerbating at the said period and so it is encouraged that every member of the company is educated practically on first aid

I do not think that it would take a long time to train your employees when it comes to training them about how to use first aid boxes. However, not all the employers take this matter seriously.

I do not think that it would take a long time to train your employees when it comes to training them about how to use first aid boxes. However, not all the employers take this matter seriously.
I think it should be mandatory for all employees to be trained at some level in first aid. When performed, first aid tends to alleviate the pain or suffering the victim is going through, so it is absolutely crucial in the workplace in case of an emergency

I think it should be mandatory for all employees to be trained at some level in first aid. When performed, first aid tends to alleviate the pain or suffering the victim is going through, so it is absolutely crucial in the workplace in case of an emergency
This is not supposed to be debated because it is necessary for the company to train its staffs on how to use the first aid equipment all the time in case there is an emergency.

I have the same opinion. It would be almost borderline criminal not to teach workers first aid because any accidental hazard could occur in the workplace and first aid should be the immediate response, so no knowledge of first aid is very bad

Absolutely yes. To be able to make immediate treatment to other colleagues in terms of unexpected incidents that may occur in the workplace before they can be sent to the hospital for further treatment.

Absolutely yes. To be able to make immediate treatment to other colleagues in terms of unexpected incidents that may occur in the workplace before they can be sent to the hospital for further treatment.
For prompt and immediate treatment the knowledge around first aid equipment is very necessary for all the employees at the workplaces and it is part of the business needs.

It is one of the things that must the taught at work places because safety should be the watchword of every businesses and teaching the employees how to operate the first aid equipments is a priority.

Many companies do not emphasise on such things because they think that injuries at workplaces are not that common. Many people may think that it is quite risky for them to think that way, but many companies do not think that it is necessary.

Many companies do not emphasise on such things because they think that injuries at workplaces are not that common. Many people may think that it is quite risky for them to think that way, but many companies do not think that it is necessary.
It is regrettable that this is the case, but it is not surprising at the same time. Companies and corporations could care less about the welfare of their workers and all they care about is lining their pockets

It is regrettable that this is the case, but it is not surprising at the same time. Companies and corporations could care less about the welfare of their workers and all they care about is lining their pockets
Most of the companies do not bother to train their staffs on how to use the first-aid equipment and some do not even have first aid equipment in place.

It is mandatory that employees should be trained on how to handle first aid equipment because it is an alternative to the hospital before a victim could be transported for proper medical treatment.
Sure by doing so employee can get knowledge about how to keep themselve safe and become more Vigilant. First Aid makes it easier for individuals or employees to get involved in human safety

Most of the companies do not bother to train their staffs on how to use the first-aid equipment and some do not even have first aid equipment in place.
This is simply horrendous management of human welfare by the company or organization. Their lack of interest in how the workers are faring in terms of health and well-being is really bad

Sure by doing so employee can get knowledge about how to keep themselve safe and become more Vigilant. First Aid makes it easier for individuals or employees to get involved in human safety
There is no way they wouldn't be an emergency someday in the company and that is why the business owner should calculate all of these and try to protect the lives of their employees bye offering them training on how to use the first aid equipment.

There is no way they wouldn't be an emergency someday in the company and that is why the business owner should calculate all of these and try to protect the lives of their employees bye offering them training on how to use the first aid equipment.
It is highly necessary for an employee to be trained on how to use the first aid equipment. You never can tell what could happen at any time at work places and this necessitate the use of the first aid equipment.

I have also seen many international companies failing to comply with the laws and this is quite surprising! In some countries, you must protect the rights of the employees and this also includes safety for employees.

I have also seen many international companies failing to comply with the laws and this is quite surprising! In some countries, you must protect the rights of the employees and this also includes safety for employees.
There are so many companies that do not cater for the well-being of their employees. Such companies will not offer first aid equipment for their employees.

I
Should employees be trained in First Aid, or employee first aid courses to be made mandatory for existing and new starters who might work for a company? Or, should there be a designated employee for the building on every shift who is trained in First Aid? I think all employees should be trained in the first aid and the employer should fund the cost and invest in their staff members. If something was to happen to the person who is first aid trained, who will come to their aid? Ambulances can sometimes take up to 20 minutes to arrive, depending on the demand on the service. What do you think, should employees be trained in first aid, or a selected person or persons to be trained?
I think this is a great idea, the employer should invest on his/her employees in the first aid, there health is much more important than everything else.

It does not really require so much to train one's employees in something as vital as first aid

Should you feel the need to do so, you can go ahead without any issues.

It does not really require so much to train one's employees in something as vital as first aid

Should you feel the need to do so, you can go ahead without any issues.
The training in the first aid equipment is very necessary because you will need it. It is one of the measures that should be put in place to protect the lives of the employees by the company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds