Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Info Service Feedback Responses

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
ServiceFeedback.png

This thread will hold submissions to our Service Feedback Form :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: The Hulk

Which service did you order? Content Bundle Service

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being worst, 5 being best) how would you rate this service? 5 - Very Good

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Good service

What could we improve for this service? N/A

Username: Shortie

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being worst, 5 being best) how would you rate this service? 5 - Very Good

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? I was very happy with the service I received from all the service team members who completed it. I would not have changed a thing.

What could we improve for this service? Nothing at this time :)

Username: kensonplays

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? After the major site bugs were fixed (cept emails are only partially working now), it was completed within 2-3 days, which is great! :)

What could we improve for this service? Nothing much I can think of at the moment, except finding more people to join the team for posting to various orders, so there's more variety especially if you have multiple orders in the future!

Username: The Hulk

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being worst, 5 being best) how would you rate this service? 2

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Thanks

What could we improve for this service? .

Username: TwitchisMental

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? I liked that the majority of the posts were about the main topic of the forum(Gex).

What could we improve for this service? NA

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Super happy with the service I received, was completed fast! Thank you so much!

What could we improve for this service? Nothing at this time :)

Username: JennyorAlice

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? It was completed quickly and the people that provided both services (I ordered posts for my forum and comments for my blog) provided quality posts/comments.

What could we improve for this service? Nothing.

Username: Nomad

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Quality posting

What could we improve for this service? Nothing I can think of.

Username: Nomad

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Quality posting

What could we improve for this service? Nothing I can think of

Username: Empire

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? It's simple and easy to request what I want as it's all under one category and whatnot.

What could we improve for this service? Add more, and also fix the "00" in the input box :)

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Very happy with the quality of the posts and threads that were received, couldn't be happier :)

What could we improve for this service? Nothing at this time.

Username: Aaron

Which service did you order? Site Garage Service

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Thanks for doing a good job.

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? You are all amazing thanks so much!

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Nebulous is very happy with the package I requested on his behalf. Thanks heaps!

What could we improve for this service? Perhaps give Premium a permanent discount for the service of 15-25%?

Username: Al

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Good on topic comments. No spammy stuff. Thanks.

What could we improve for this service? Not strictly about the service, but if you left the thread open for replies for say, 24 hours, that would give people time to publicly provide feedback and allow others to see just how good the service is.

Username: Chucky

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Great service. Thanks for the free gift!

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Since @Alex did most of the threads I found his ones really awesome and will spark a bit of discussions as my forum gets bigger. He did a few threads in the sports area which I like as I don't really like sports so didn't really like posting threads in there.

As for the others this package was perfect. The best package team staff on any forum!

Thanks so much!

@Alex @Draven @Beelzebub @Heatman

What could we improve for this service? Just keep staying awesome with an amazing leader and there will never need to be any improvements.

Username: Uncrowned

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Very good content!

What did you like about the service completed (positive comments)? Threads: 50/50
Interactive Contents: 4/4

@Ravenfreak: 10/10 Threads, 20/20 Posts
@Debashis: 10/10 Threads, 20/20 Posts
@Dismal_Bliss: 10/10 Threads, 20/20 Posts
@Heatman : 10/10 Threads, 20/20 Posts
@Nomad: 10/10 Threads, 20/20 Posts
@Cedric: 4/4 Interactive Contents

Great work thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor