Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Service Additions and Top Performing STM

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Hello everyone,

As you all know, we're very proud on what our Service Team Members achieve. Today, I wanted to make this into an official announcement, giving recognition to our wonderful staff team. We believe in transparency and I have no problem putting this public. Below you will see how much effort our Service Team Members have put into your community. We're very fortunate to have such remarkable people in our team. Pushing their limits when it comes to your community.

1696173272151.png
As you can see, we have a total of 715 posts, 253 threads, 73 blog comments and 1 article made on our members communities. A total of 8577 credits have been paid out to our Service Team. There is an incredible dedication among our Staff.

We believe in celebrating this incredible dedication and relentless efforts of our Staff members, and we’re excited to introduce a new recognition – 🏆 The Top Performer 🏆! A great idea thanks to @Debashis :)

What is the “Top Performer”?

• This monthly recognition is designed to honor and reward the service team member who have completed the most bundles, showcasing their commitment to delivering excellence and value to our community.

Why are we doing this?

• We believe in recognition and reward. By highlighting the extraordinary efforts of our team members, we aim to motivate and inspire everyone to continue delivering top-notch services to our community.
  • It's a way to let our community know about the passionate individuals working behind the scenes, ensuring an enriching and engaging experience for everyone.

For the month September, @Heatman has won the Top Performer badge. Congratulations Heatman!

Service Additions​

In regards to this topic. We’re thrilled to announce some game-changing additions to our services, designed to bring more value, interaction, and customization to your experience here on Admin Junkies. So I'll briefly outline them below:

Content Bundles Enhancements:

1. Choice of STM:
    • Now customize your service by choosing your preferred Service Team Member! A customizable experience awaits with an additional 30% per STM cost on your bundle.
  2. Interactive Content - In BETA:
    • Allow us to post quizzes, polls, and interactive infographics on your forum! It’s the magnetic content era!
  3. Subscription Services - In BETA:
    • Grab our subscription services and enjoy your favorite bundles at discounted rates!

Site Garage Updates:

1. Repurposing Content - In BETA:
    • Make your online presence stronger with our Content Repurposing Service! Boost your SEO and engagement with enriched and detailed posts.
    • Suitable for revitalizing existing threads and initiating optimized new ones. Quality, visibility, and engagement guaranteed!

How Does This Benefits You:

• Customization at Your Fingertips: Select your STM and tailor your experience as per your preference.
  • Enhanced Engagement: With interactive and repurposed content, unlock new options of user interaction!
  • Optimized Value: Enjoy discounted rates with our subscription services and maximize your value!
You'll notice most additions are in BETA. We are still trying out methods as we go, so you may expect some changes to them before they are finalized. I know it may seem unclear for some, so if you have any queries or personalized plans, feel free to PM an Administrator or @Debashis :) We're here to make it easy. All forms should also be updated. If you run into any issues, please let us know.

Cheers to a more customized and engaging experience! 🥳

Huge shoutout to the Service Team again - that is quite a bit of activity contributed to Admin Junkie's communities! Nearly 1000 posts created seems to be a LOT when you look at it this way!

Congratulations @Heatman for being the first to earn the Top Performer reward! Thank you @Debashis for always coming up with new ideas and making sure we continue to grow and recognize our community and efforts.

I'm looking forward to the additions to the Services we provide and excited to see them being used!

We have the best Service Team here at AJ! The amount of effort they put into their work is worthy of all the appreciation and recognition given! So proud to have such an amazing team on board. 😊 Talking of the numbers, I would just say, it's just the beginning. ;)

Each and every individual in the Team is doing great, but the one who pushes themselves a bit more ends up coming out on top. Congratulations @Heatman on becoming the Top Performer for the month of September. You truly deserve it! 💕 I wish to see all the STM's getting this recognition at least once in the next 6 months! 😇

The new service additions are going to help our beloved members customize their requests more. "Great job" to everyone involved in making it happen and kicking it off finally! 🏆

Thank you 😊 @Cedric and everyone in the team AJ.

I'm happy to win this first time award. It means so much to me.

I'm sorry for not commenting here sooner but I've been down will fever since midnight Sunday. Glad to be back online.

Thank you 😊 @Cedric and everyone in the team AJ.

I'm happy to win this first time award. It means so much to me.

I'm sorry for not commenting here sooner but I've been down will fever since midnight Sunday. Glad to be back online.
So sorry you’ve had a fever!!

As you are well aware, we take immense pride in the outstanding achievements of our Service Team Members. Today, I am pleased to officially announce the well-deserved recognition of our exceptional staff team. We are committed to transparency and have no reservations about sharing this publicly. Below, you will find a testament to the remarkable dedication of our Service Team Members in serving your community. We feel incredibly fortunate to have such outstanding individuals on our team who consistently go above and beyond for your community.

1698826067578.png

As evident from the statistics, for the month of October, our Service Team Members have produced 405 posts, initiated 152 threads, postsed 85 blog comments, and were paid out a total of 5,364 credits. This is a testament to their unwavering commitment and exceptional efforts.

In line with our belief in celebrating dedication and relentless efforts, we are thrilled to introduce a new form of recognition - 🏆 The Top Performer 🏆! This brilliant concept was suggested by @Debashis, and we are excited to keep showing this reward every month.

What does being the "Top Performer" entail?
This monthly recognition is specially designed to acknowledge and reward the service team member who has completed the most bundles, thus showcasing their unwavering commitment to delivering excellence and value to our community.

Why are we doing this?
We firmly believe in the importance of recognition and reward. By shining a spotlight on the extraordinary efforts of our team members, we aim to inspire and motivate everyone to continue providing top-notch services to our community. It's our way of ensuring that the passionate individuals working behind the scenes are acknowledged for their role in creating an enriching and engaging experience for everyone.

For the month of October, it is with great pleasure that we announce @Nomad as the recipient of the Top Performer badge. Congratulations, Nomad! Your dedication and exceptional performance are truly commendable! 🎉🌟

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest