Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SEO tools wishlist

Tyrsson

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Website
github.com
Credits
As webmasters, developers etc what are the tools you most wish you had to help with SEO optimization that you often find missing in the software that you use?

A way to easily form a great OG title and description and Meta description. Be it integrated in a forum software when you're making a thread or article.

Sitemaps, submitting to google/bing. IndexNow support https://www.indexnow.org
Microdata support.
I still belive prettyurls are better highlighted in search results.

Related,the lighthouse report in google's chrome browsers is helpful to find page speed and other issues.

Sitemaps are dead easy with the components I use. I can generate them from the route configuration ;)
IndexNow is a great suggestion. Would also be very very simple to implement.
Nearly any Microdata would already be available via the ContentInterface's implementation so exposing it would be trivial.
Pretty url's are never a problem for software I build as its all parameterized routes. I rarely ever use a query string.

A good free option. I looked into Serposcope, seems very limited, SEOPanel (.org) and it wouldn't advance past the MySQL setup on my site. Both of those are free, but don't seem to work well.

Ubersuggest is decent for free, but you don't host/own the data on your own machines.

A way to easily form a great OG title and description and Meta description. Be it integrated in a forum software when you're making a thread or article.
You can not OG lists (or atleast not as of the last time I read up on the spec, which admittedly has been awhile) as it has to be the single item that is being described. Is it possible? Depends on what you are trying to accomplish. Say its OG data to target content for a facebook like button (or share button etc). You have to point the button to the actual items page. For threaded views, eg running conversations like forums that means providing a view that will isolate that single message.

That's what I asked for not long ago regards having that tool built into the system of the forum software but that day will come when the answers is out :) MAny tools and no idea what really works for me at the moment, I mean I do not want to spend a overkill on the tools at this stage

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest