Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SEO plugins

Adventurer

Mythical member
Credits
So I just got to know that there are SEO plugins for WordPress, does anyone know about this? How effective is it, because I've been trying to hire an SEO expert but I'm low on funds so I'll be happy if this can work for my WordPress website.

Advertisement Placeholder
The most recommanded SEO tutorial where you find detailled explanation in Youtube for Wordpress blog hosting is Yoast SEO.
This is first of all number one plugin and easiest and most popular I recommand to use it for your SEO.

I have tried and tested two SEO plugin for wordpress, Yoast and All in one SEO. These plugins are mainly designed for on-page SEO.

Their are host of SEO plugins, you should go for the one that matches to the website you created.

Yoast is a good plugin, however, the free version has limited usage. The premium version is very costly for a small website owner.

Yoast is a good plugin, however, the free version has limited usage. The premium version is very costly for a small website owner.
That shows, anything that has value goes with money. To earn reasonably, you need to spend reasonably too. Free things doesn't earn much rewards, cos its just free indeed. Going for the yoast SEO premium should be the best option.

You don't earn money without spending money. Free things have limitations. But you can always start low by using free things

Of course WordPress has custom SEO plugins that you can use for your website that will save you your hard earned money from using professionals to do your website SEO.

SEO plugins are extension modules for content management systems, browsers, and software solutions. An SEO plugin expands the scope of the source software with special tasks and functions which affect search engine optimization, web analysis, online marketing, and other aspects.

SEO plugins would help reduce your stress as they enhance your website's visibility. That's why wordpress is number one though. I'll not say this is a particular one for you to use, all I'll do is advise that you go through the available ones and select but please don't use the free ones

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds