Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SEO or Social Media Marketing?

I think that SMM (social media marketing) is taking over SEO , as it is more effective , and more people are getting into it. What are your thoughts on this?
As at now social marketing is trending and almost all online businesses are making it through social marketing. But I think the best option is to mix both SEO and social marketing to improve upon the growth of your traffic source.

Advertisement Placeholder
Instagram happens to be my favorite when it comes to social media site used for marketing. If you know how to use the hashtags, you can have your posts reaching millions of people without having to pay for anything.
I have never used Instagram social media platform for marketing goods and services before.
This interaction has made me to know how possible it is to use this site or platform especially the hashtag to reach millions of people out there free of charge.

I will try to use it to market my landed property I have for sell.

I have never used Instagram social media platform for marketing goods and services before.
This interaction has made me to know how possible it is to use this site or platform especially the hashtag to reach millions of people out there free of charge.

I will try to use it to market my landed property I have for sell.

I can guarantee you that it's quite effective when you know the right tags to use in any of your posts in Instagram. Once it's an active tag being used by many people, it's definitely going to drive visitors to your post.

I can guarantee you that it's quite effective when you know the right tags to use in any of your posts in Instagram. Once it's an active tag being used by many people, it's definitely going to drive visitors to your post.
I will like to know this tags so I can be able to use them now.
For example I have so many landed property with me for sale right now and I need the right site to market them.

I really want to drive visitors so that I can be able to sell outrightly those properties.
Please if you know the right hashtag please let me know so I can use it when next I want to drive visitors or investors

I will like to know this tags so I can be able to use them now.
For example I have so many landed property with me for sale right now and I need the right site to market them.

I really want to drive visitors so that I can be able to sell outrightly those properties.
Please if you know the right hashtag please let me know so I can use it when next I want to drive visitors or investors

Take for instance just like Twitter where there is always a trending hashtags, where millions of people are using at the same time. It's the same thing with Instagram, so when you type a hashtag of any word related to any industry, you will see the number of people using it.

Take for instance just like Twitter where there is always a trending hashtags, where millions of people are using at the same time. It's the same thing with Instagram, so when you type a hashtag of any word related to any industry, you will see the number of people using it.
Wow this is very interesting to know.
So, that means as many using the same hashtag they will be able to view or be notified with your post be it investment opportunity.

I will begin to use this benefit online henceforth for possible ads to draw the attention of the public for advertisement.

Wow this is very interesting to know.
So, that means as many using the same hashtag they will be able to view or be notified with your post be it investment opportunity.

I will begin to use this benefit online henceforth for possible ads to draw the attention of the public for advertisement.

Exactly. How these tags works is when people search something such tags were included in, they pop up in the search results. So, if the person picks interest your products and services, he or she will contact you directly.

Exactly. How these tags works is when people search something such tags were included in, they pop up in the search results. So, if the person picks interest your products and services, he or she will contact you directly.
This is very much interesting.
But in some cases those hashtags might not necessarily be for advert placement and when you use them to advertise your goods and services you might be warned.
But frankly speaking i really appreciate this opportunity that enable one to bring their services on the knowledge of the general public.

SEO will still remain one of the top traffic source to your website. Though people are not taking advantage of SMM, I think it's still a second fiddle compare to organic traffic from SEO. If you rank high for top competitive keywords, your website will be flooded with huge organic traffic for months to come if not years.

But in some cases those hashtags might not necessarily be for advert placement and when you use them to advertise your goods and services you might be warned.
But frankly speaking i really appreciate this opportunity that enable one to bring their services on the knowledge of the general public.

The essence of the tag is to get your post come out at the end of search request related with such tags. The more people use the tags to search for something in the social network site, the more you get to be seen.

The search industry is always abuzz about how social media can influence SEO. Social media SEO refers to how social media activities can boost your website’s organic traffic through search engines. It’s a topic on several case studies that never gets old. The reason being simple: social media is important for SEO in more than one way. It not only makes your SEO activities effective but also lucrative. Yes, social media and SEO might look different, but there’s no doubt that they help each other

But frankly speaking i really appreciate this opportunity that enable one to bring their services on the knowledge of the general p
The essence of the tag is to get your post come out at the end of search request related with such tags. The more people use the tags to search for something in the social network site, the more you get to be seen.
Thanks for sharing this with me information is power.
I will begin to make use of hashtag to place advert on social media marketing site.
With this I can reach as many people as possible to know about my product.

I think that SMM (social media marketing) is taking over SEO , as it is more effective , and more people are getting into it. What are your thoughts on this?
I don't think so, because SEO( search engine optimization) solves problems compare to social media, and their will always be problem and solutions to solve, social media is best at advertisement and display though but can't take over SEO.
Search engine optimization is just one way of promoting your brand, but not a competition to social media. I think together, they provide the perfect opportunity for any organisation. Seo is very important in understanding how people perceive your business online.

Social media marketing is not something like you market today and you will continue to earn profits for many years to com. Social media marketing requires regular promotion . However, seo ia something like you do seo today and you will earn peofita for many years. Seo ia one time work where as social marketing requires regular work.

Both tools are effective though social media marketing is much preferred to SEO. A lot of people uses social media platform and it’s been relied upon. A lot of people makes use of search engines but you’ve to create a website before you can use SEO. SMM doesn’t require you to create a website

SEO is still an important and potent didgital marketting strategy that is used by advertisers to get the long term results also to get high rank in search engine.social media also has grown from just people to connect to the promotion and advertising of their products.well it os still difficult to decide that which one os better because both has its own pros and cons

social media marketing — marketers should put the most time and effort into to generate the highest return for their investment.

To answer this question, we’ll explore what makes each marketing strategy unique and the benefits of each. First, let’s look at the purpose of search engine optimization and social media marketing:

Search engine optimization (SEO): SEO is about showing up in Google search results for your audience’s search queries. Your ranking dictates how much traffic you’ll drive to your website.
Social media marketing: Social media marketing is about building relationships and brand awareness while engaging with your audience on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

Social media marketing is hot now and it would be a great loss if one does not use it in business.

Even sites that teach about SEO use social media to get word about their articles to their followers.
SEO and social media marketing are fundamentally different. There are job titles, and entire companies, dedicated specifically to each. But in an integrated digital marketing strategy, it’s important to recognize where these two facets intersect and complement one another.

Search engine optimization (SEO): SEO is about showing up in Google search results for your audience's search queries.Social media marketing: Social media marketing is about building relationships and brand awareness while engaging with your audience on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn.

Social media marketing is hot now and it would be a great loss if one does not use it in business.

Even sites that teach about SEO use social media to get word about their articles to their followers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds