Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SEO or Social Media Marketing?

Kris_Cooper

Reputable member
Credits
I think that SMM (social media marketing) is taking over SEO , as it is more effective , and more people are getting into it. What are your thoughts on this?

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently almost all businesses online are leveraging on social media platforms as a medium to reach out to their potential customers because of its higher conversion rates.

Social media marketing is hot now and it would be a great loss if one does not use it in business.

Even sites that teach about SEO use social media to get word about their articles to their followers.

It is an unarguable fact that social media has taken over Marketing ,and this is the reason why most companies leverage on social media for their promotion. However, SEO is also a good method of promotion

Yes you are right.
To acquire legit and organic traffic and deals, it's imperative to have the option to focus on a particular crowd. It is certainly simpler to focus on a proper crowd via social media stages.

Most social media stages permit you to make advertisements that explicitly target individuals inside a specific segment who will be keen on your specialty.

Yes Social media completely changed the way we do build traffic for our page and now a days it generates more leads than organic traffic but organic traffic still high quality one and often converts well as from my personal experience.

Social media marketing can be quite effective in terms of sales as many people visit social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook nearly every day and also more than once during a day,but there can be huge competition in it also.

I think that SMM (social media marketing) is taking over SEO , as it is more effective , and more people are getting into it. What are your thoughts on this?
Social media marketing plays the vital role in SEO. It is off the page optimization that create huge traffic on the site easily

SEO is about being discovered and getting traffic through search engine rankings. It fills the top of the funnel and creates awareness. Social media marketing is about connecting, building relationships and getting traffic from social media networks

SEO will make sure that your content can be read by search engines whereas social media will help you get your content in front of more people faster.
The more people will see a page, the more are the chances of linking to it, sharing to social media or engaging with the content.

Yes Social media marketing has become very high in world .It's courses are also available .According to me SSM is more beneficial then SEO

Social media marketing and search engine optimization are two marketing tools used by marketers to reach wide range of audience. However, both are effective and does same job in different ways. SMM is inorganic as you will have to pay money to get your products and services advertised and delivers fast result unlike SEO that is long term.

i would say rely on them both, although promoting stuff on social media is way more better than SEO in a specific website since people spend in social media more time than searching for stuff in any search engine

There is no way a novice who knows absolutely nothing about search engine optimization would be able to succeed in making use of it to get more traffic or sales to his website or page. But social media marketing is something anyone with the knowledge of the social media site can easily get into.

People have become very much conversant with this driving too as an effective means of marketing their business and sales.

Social media platform is gaining momentum and more people are getting into it like you said

Comparing convertion rate, social media marketing is way more favourable to online business. So people prefer social media marketing to SEO anytime especially small business owners who do not have a website of their own.

People have become very much conversant with this driving too as an effective means of marketing their business and sales.

Social media platform is gaining momentum and more people are getting into it like you said

Instagram happens to be my favorite when it comes to social media site used for marketing. If you know how to use the hashtags, you can have your posts reaching millions of people without having to pay for anything.

If what you mean is the business would depend on SEO traffic versus social media marketing then I guess it is a no contest. SEO as the name implies gets traffic from the search engine but that doesn't mean that the traffic is exactly targeted to your business. With social media marketing, assuming you know really know the proper way of posting, your post can go a long way in reaching the target audience that you need.

Search engine optimization is just one way of promoting your brand, but not a competition to social media. I think together, they provide the perfect opportunity for any organisation. Seo is very important in understanding how people perceive your business online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds