Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SEO in a New Website: Things to Remember

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you are building your website on a new domain, it might take 6 months before your website is indexed on google. Therefore, you need to ping your website or submit on search console. This will help your website get indexed on search index. A lot of people are in such a hurry that they start buying backlinks, never do that, your website might be blacklisted before getting raked on google search. Start posting on forums and use forum signature as the backlinks to your website.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are building your website on a new domain, it might take 6 months before your website is indexed on google. Therefore, you need to ping your website or submit on search console. This will help your website get indexed on search index. A lot of people are in such a hurry that they start buying backlinks, never do that, your website might be blacklisted before getting raked on google search. Start posting on forums and use forum signature as the backlinks to your website.
Interesting, you've advised me on something i never knew before. We shouldn't be in a hurry to be indexed in google or other search engines. We should take it one after the other to be indexed by search engines.

Whether you submit your website to search engines or not, your website will be indexed. However, submitting site to search engines will help your site get indexed soon.

Even if you do SEO, there is no guarantee that your website will be ranked high as there is a lot of competition.

Yes, competition is high. Therefore, you will have to focus on keywords that is moderately searched and do not have a lot of good content on the internet.

When opening a new website the SEO would be very important to the success or failure of that website. You will have to make sure that you use good keywords that will attract organic traffic to the website.

Search engine optimisation is very important when you create a new website. It is the keywords you get that will help you to rank on Google and get organic traffic.

What a good update for those that have a website tho, and as for we that we don't have one as well,we will take note of the advise so we won't make same mistake at the end I guess when we have our own tho.

You also need to publish unique contents. Unique means the content is not available on the internet. Your content needs to be original, original means no other copy exist.

Even if you do SEO, there is no guarantee that your website will be ranked high as there is a lot of competition.
You're very right on this one. There is no guarantee anywhere in business that things must go this way or that way for you when you do them. No rule is cast in stone. At least one should get to do the basic needful things necessary to see it succeed

True, the Google algorithms have changed and are now very accurate. They can pick what is true and what is false. it is now easy to identify a PBN from a real link juice.

I believe the most important aspect of SEO in a new website is building unique content. Unique content has better chances of getting ranked compared to duplicate content/

Even if you wrote your own content and it is well written, your content may not fall into quality content if it is on the heavily saturated topics. saturated topics get hardly noticed.

Thanks for the insight my friend, it's pretty difficult to get backlinks, especially when your site is just starting out and you don't have alot of reputation.

Great information but you didn't exactly list out the procedure to getting your website indexed by search engines it's very important

Great information but you didn't exactly list out the procedure to getting your website indexed by search engines it's very important
All website gets indexed on search engine. If you let search engines to index your website, it might take months, but you can quicken the process by submitting to search engines or pinging your website address.

Thanks for the information I think the most important things in SEO is the building and also the content that can be easily to make money as soon as them start their blog.

I am planning to have a new website. I would wnatbto to know how I can submit my website to a search console. What are the things needed.

Go to Google search console and submit your website, follow the instructions mentioned on the submission page and you can good to go in less than a minute. When you submit on search console, your website will be indexed faster.

Google search console has always been of great help when it comes to search engine optimization, once you register on it, your pages will get indexed on Google and with a good keyword research tool, you can start appearing non Google searches.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds