Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SEO in 2021

jyy1

Legendary member
Credits

What do you all feel are some key things to look out for in SEO this year? Well, some stuff on this article like domain authority and online video are not surprising. I mean, obviously links to powerful sites will always mean something, hence, why search engines more than not probably don't want bought links. Also, of course, again. video being powerful as an online presence is a no-brainer.

Anyhow, a lot of the stuff mentioned are new stuff to me. However, then again, I haven't really been reading up on SEO for a few years.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think small website owners have any chances to rank their websites high in the search engines in 2021. It is very competitive. The only way to rank is using keywords that do not get many search hits.

The April Google algorithm updates have just changed the direction in which SEO will take this year. More emphasis is now given to quality rather than quantity.

Quality has always been Google's priority. If you check search results, you will always find quality content ranked higher. You will rarely see low quality content ranked high.

I don't think SEO has changed much. The tactics that were used in 2011 and the tactics that worked in 2021 are still used in 2021 and still work in 2021. The primary strategies are same.

I think search engine optimisation we dominate the traffic space in this year because let's be realistic they are not a lot of traffic on line and so with a good search engine optimisation process this traffic will be directed to your website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds