Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SEO for beginners

ZandraJoi

Reputable member
Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Credits
I'm sure there are others like me who don't know that much about SEO. What would be helpful is to have a SEO for beginners thread started breaking down what it is & why it's beneficial.
How much does it cost to get services for SEO? Is it worth the fee? Do you pay them by the month ongoing or a one-time deal? What are some free, legit, SEO services that really work?

How much does it cost to get services for SEO? Is it worth the fee? Do you pay them by the month ongoing or a one-time deal? What are some free, legit, SEO services that really work?

SEO is not a small topics to define here. Basically its combination of On page and off page optimization but in these two optimization process there are lots of things to do. For example

In On Page Optimization You need to do
Meta tags optimization
Menu Optimization
Contents Optimization
Image Optimization
Link Optimization
Inner Page Linking Optimization
And many more things

In Off Page Optimization You need to build backlinks to get link pupularity like
Manual Directory Submission
Social Bookmarking
Social Media Optimization
Contents Marketing
Manual Blog Outreach
Guest Posting
Forums Posting
Web2.0 Properties
Press Release Distribution
Article Writing and Marketing
And many more activities

So if we are going to define above all points then can write SEO book for sure :D:D ... You should Google for SEO tutorial (Get some basics tips about SEO at our website SEO Tutorial).

About SEO Services Costing
If any one is saying that he is charging $500.00 Monthly or one time for complete SEO then he is making you fool because price will vary according to niche market and keywords competition. For SEO price good company like us always analyze website and competitors sites to see what we need to do to get good ranking and according to works and days price will vary. For example if we will charge $1000 for three months for a salon website then for real estate website promotion price can be $1000 per month. We just need to analyze complete website and competition to give price quote.

Yes, there can be some package like link building package, contextual link package can be fixed but for complete SEO service not any good company will give you price quote without anaylisis.

Yes, SEO services are worthy because if you are using PPC then you have to pay for each click and future are depends on ROI (Return Over Investment), means if you are investing $500 per month in PPC and getting $5000 or more then can think to repeat invest in PPC but if if not good ROI then your site is on base and no one will know about it.

But if you are investing in proper SEO services then after some duration you will get good ranking and organic traffics for long time.

I think in short i define all things but if you guys have any other questions or suggestions then feel free to reply here or PM me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest