Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling YouTube likes/comments and subscriber

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
If anyone is interested to get permanent subscriber ,likes and comments to his/her YouTube page then I am ready to provide him these services

💥 1 permanent subscriber from Italy + 5 videos likes = (cost 100 biznotes)

💥 1 permanent IT subscriber + 5 videos likes+ 5 videos comments = ( cost 250 biznotes)

💥5 permanent subscribers + 5 likes from those subscribers ( cost 250 biznotes)

💥1 permanent subscriber + 1 like ( cost 50 biznotes)

💥 1 comment ( cost 50 biznotes) you can buy as many comments as you want. All comments ll be based on my interest and ll be real,not fake..

More likes + comments available with different price rates. For more details ,interested customers , message me . I will check their channel first and the I ll provide these services.

These channels are not acceptable

* Illegal Content/videos
* Religious Content/videos
* Gambling videos
* Forex trading videos

Regards

💫Naz Noshin

Advertisement Placeholder
If anyone is interested to get permanent subscriber ,likes and comments to his/her YouTube page then I am ready to provide him these services

💥 1 permanent subscriber from Italy + 5 videos likes = (cost 100 biznotes)

💥 1 permanent IT subscriber + 5 videos likes+ 5 videos comments = ( cost 250 biznotes)

💥5 permanent subscribers + 5 likes from those subscribers ( cost 250 biznotes)

💥1 permanent subscriber + 1 like ( cost 50 biznotes)

💥 1 comment ( cost 50 biznotes) you can buy as many comments as you want. All comments ll be based on my interest and ll be real,not fake..

More likes + comments available with different price rates. For more details ,interested customers , message me . I will check their channel first and the I ll provide these services.

These channels are not acceptable

* Illegal Content/videos
* Religious Content/videos
* Gambling videos
* Forex trading videos

Regards

💫Naz Noshin
Wow these are nice offers. I also have a YouTube channel. My YouTube channel is all about handmade crafts tutorial and event decoration tutorial & display videos. I have also recorded few videos on YouTube channel settings and tips for new You Tubers. You can visit my channel. I want to avail your third offer of 5 subscribers and 5 likes in 250 Biznotes.

This is good and I must commend you for the good work you're doing. You're did a fantastic job. I hope you get the needed support because many youtuber are really targeting people from US.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds