Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling the Face to Make Money

Jason

Royal member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
I don't mean in the case of adult stuff. I'm speaking of just having some YouTube video and people might be liking it cause the woman is pretty. Well, what's the ethical concern of this?

I don't have an issue with it, if a person wants to sell their face or likeliness to get money by all means go for it. I have a youtube channel myself but no one knows what I look like unless they know me in real life or seen my picture on a forum somewhere. I know a few of my subscribers are people I know in real life or from Facebook, but that's only a handful.

For ethical concerns, see vtubers. It's not the same indeed the face is one of the only things that isn't sold. Voice, time, character?... different story.

Cute girl showing stuff while ostensibly doing other stuff is a business model as old as time and I say hate the game, not the player on that.

All of us are already selling ourselves in some way, right? Some of us are selling our skills, some of us are selling our face, some of us are selling our bodies.

All of us are already selling ourselves in some way, right? Some of us are selling our skills, some of us are selling our face, some of us are selling our bodies.
True. Primarily, we can't earn bread in this world without selling a part of ourselves.

I don't find any issues with a person selling their face because it's their choice.

True. Primarily, we can't earn bread in this world without selling a part of ourselves.

I don't find any issues with a person selling their face because it's their choice.
The worst thing to sell of course would be your mind.

The worst thing to sell of course would be your mind.
Well we sell ideas too. Which if good, can be one of the most valuable things to sell. Is it what you meant by selling your mind?

Well we sell ideas too. Which if good, can be one of the most valuable things to sell. Is it what you meant by selling your mind?
I was thinking about something similar to slavery where you are under pressure to do mental labor, a perfect example is corporate culture.

As long as you're not breaking the law, do as you please, in my opinion. I'm not the one to judge how you make money by legal means.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor