Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling on Amazon

DareIsrael

Loyal member
Credits
Some of you must have heard that a lot of person make money on amazon by selling books through amazon kindle publishing. Within yourself, you will be thinking that the authors of this are legit writers and sell quality book. Well I am here to tell you that it is not true. Not everybody selling books on amazon write the book the sell. Of recent, I started selling notebooks on amazon. I am not a writer. what I just do is design notebooks, Journals and sell on amazon. Anybody can easily do this by using Canva or photoshop.

Advertisement Placeholder
The two most popular places to sell your products are: Amazon and eBay. These household names collectively made billions of dollars. And for seasoned sellers who want a cut of the pie, they’re the go-to online marketplaces for novice and seasoned sellers. But which should you be selling on: Amazon or eBay?

Selling on Amazon is difficult from the part of the world I am. I have tried to register on Amazon mturk, but I was not approved for the best reason known to them. But I do hear that Amazon is the best place to buy and sell.

Some of you must have heard that a lot of person make money on amazon by selling books through amazon kindle publishing. Within yourself, you will be thinking that the authors of this are legit writers and sell quality book. Well I am here to tell you that it is not true. Not everybody selling books on amazon write the book the sell. Of recent, I started selling notebooks on amazon. I am not a writer. what I just do is design notebooks, Journals and sell on amazon. Anybody can easily do this by using Canva or photoshop.
I have come across quite a lot of books on how to buy and sell, and skill acquisitions. Some of them turned out to be true while some of those books werejust for money making. I really need to develop my Photoshop skills just like you do in order to be able to design some covers and sell also.

I think I have heard about this Amazon once or twice from Friends.I like the fact that it gives Petty writers chance to explore .this makes it possible for you publish even without capital .for those who have the skills of writing you can explore .

There are other things that can be sold on Amazon, the main important is make sure what you are selling is needed and important, because make people place advert on Amazon to sell , but no one to buy from them.
[automerge]1612776778[/automerge]
There are other things that can be sold on Amazon, the main important is make sure what you are selling is needed and important, because make people place advert on Amazon to sell , but no one to buy from them.

Their e-commerce services are the best and most honest among others. I liked how they fixed my ranking, reviews, traffic and many other important things. I recommend their services to you...

• Automate Amazon's Review Request feature.
  • Create and schedule custom emails and sequences.
  • Refine email rules by brand, ASIN or SKU.
  • Trigger emails to your customers based on Purchase, Shipped, Product Refund and multiple other criteria.
Maintain positive contact with your customers, automatically, with SellerMail.

If you know how to write e-book selling your books or ideas on Amazon will be very easy for you. All you need to do with this online business is just to open an account with Amazon kdp and start writing your books with good format and table of contents after that you can post on Amazon for sale

Sure, i have personally published many books on Amazon. And yes, i simply wrote the books and used Canva to design the cover. The only thing i did intensely is the niche research. I have sold hundred of copies so far.

Sure, i have personally published many books on Amazon. And yes, i simply wrote the books and used Canva to design the cover. The only thing i did intensely is the niche research. I have sold hundred of copies so far.
You are absolutely right by all known Indicators yes, selling on amazon will profitable.while some new Sellers 19% are not yet Profitable.most are already Tacking big Amazon many home. Or Using It to Invest further in their Businesses.

Hmmm so true, I know someone who set up a training sometime ago he said one doesn't even need to know how to write, I was curious back then on what he meant now I know.wish I knew how to design note books though I know how to use Canva for other graphic designs

How to start selling on Amazon.ca. Whether you’ve already got an established ecommerce business, a great idea for a new product, or you just have a passion for selling, here’s how to take that next step with Amazon. Follow in six simple steps: 1. Decide what you want to sell. More than 18 product categories are open to all sellers, and at least 10 more are available to Professional Sellers.

I am one of the people who thought that when they wrote about book sales on amazon, it was exclusively for writers. It is interesting that you make such a clarification, that with notebook designs can also be earned on the site, which calls my attention, as I think it can be easy and lucrative.

Amazon site is much popular and have a unique brand item and the material is also up to higher level. I think to publish for your own book on the Amazon is much difficult because there are many filters to measure the data quality, integrity and plagiarism.

That's interesting to know that you can just brand products and use Amazon as means of selling those products, which is absolutely good. Nice information that the poster of this post posted, because a. Just enlightened by reading this post.

Interesting, you just did an opening job here, by enlightening us about how the selling works at Amazon. I was thinking those who sell the books, are the real writers, who did the job and come to Amazon to sell. Now I've known how to make money with Amazon marketplace by doing some eye catching artistic designs, with aim of selling it at Amazon.

I have heard about publishing ebooks and paper backs on Amazon and selling these books through Amazon store is a good way to make money as a writer. However, I do not have any experience with selling on Amazon.

Wow!! You just burst my brain with this information.... Can you please give more info on how you doing this i mean full information on it.. thanks.

Quote of today.!
There's a better life after the thorn you are passing through. It may seem its never ending but don't be deceived its ending very soon.

I would say amazon is a great market place with high potential as it has a wide range of products and services but there are other platforms you can use like alibaba, shopify and other e commerce website where you can make good money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds