Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling on Amazon

As far as I have read and heard, Amazon is now also available in my country, too. However, I am really not sure how to use it to make money. Do you have some idea about how to make good money from it?
Well I don't really know the country you are staying but if you're in Nigeria I don't think there is Amazon office over here ,this may be available in South Africa and some other African country that I do not know.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I don't really know the country you are staying but if you're in Nigeria I don't think there is Amazon office over here ,this may be available in South Africa and some other African country that I do not know.

I am not from Nigeria. I am from Pakistan. Amazon does not necessarily need to have an office in a particular country in order to carry business. However, having an officer of a big company in your country is certainly a good thing. :)

Some of you must have heard that a lot of person make money on amazon by selling books through amazon kindle publishing. Within yourself, you will be thinking that the authors of this are legit writers and sell quality book. Well I am here to tell you that it is not true. Not everybody selling books on amazon write the book the sell. Of recent, I started selling notebooks on amazon. I am not a writer. what I just do is design notebooks, Journals and sell on amazon. Anybody can easily do this by using Canva or photoshop.
Thanks for the update... Am looking forward to selling the books I write on Amazon someday. I don't know if doing this is profitable compared to physical sales.

I have heard about selling books on Amazon but I have never tried it but their e-commerce service is one of the best and I will recommend them for any online trade.

Amazon is a market place I'll always love to patronize at any given point in time. Their e-commerce is superb. Most sellers resale commodities from the main owners here for profit reasons.

I used to think that it will take something magical to sell things on Amazon and I have not realise how easy it is .as a book writer it will be very good if you sell both on your website and on the Amazon store.

Yeah I have read a lot on this, a lot of people seem to make money doing this, selling books and stuff. I don't see this as something every body can do, write books and sell as theirs.

Wow! You have done well by bringing your experience on eBook publishing here. You have explained it so easily which can encourage one to start even immediately. And one can even do it using the known canva. This is really another means of making money. This is just my thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

I don't think one can still publish on Amazon for free. You get paid for products that has been bought in the market place. It upholds integrity and frowns at plagiarism.

Some of you must have heard that a lot of person make money on amazon by selling books through amazon kindle publishing. Within yourself, you will be thinking that the authors of this are legit writers and sell quality book. Well I am here to tell you that it is not true. Not everybody selling books on amazon write the book the sell. Of recent, I started selling notebooks on amazon. I am not a writer. what I just do is design notebooks, Journals and sell on amazon. Anybody can easily do this by using Canva or photoshop.

I have never sold on amazon and I have had neither good nor bad experience with them. I have personally used ebay all my life and I have never been disappointed with the products or the delivery or anything.

This is very interesting and educative. Before now, I used to think that you can only publish books on Amazon. Now I'm aware that you can also design covers and still earn from it.

You have made a very good point but it seems very difficult for the tier 3 nationals to register on amazon. The platform is selective in terms of the participants.

The only thing I can be able to sell on Amazon at this period of time is ebooks, but this is not my area of concentration and I won't even want to engage in it for now because I have so many other things to concentrate my mind and put my attention on... Selling books is not really easy as most people think

Well I have never sold on Amazon before but then I have friends who actually do and they have been talking about how great it and just go legit and easy it is to actually sell there

Even if you don't wanna sell on Amazon, you can as well dropship some products and make money. I think affliate marketing on Amazon is really a nice one to do. I have once attended a seminar on how to market and dropship from Amazon e-commerce website and am yet to start practicing it.

Of recent, I started selling notebooks on amazon. I am not a writer. what I just do is design notebooks, Journals and sell on amazon. Anybody can easily do this by using Canva or photoshop.

This is true and I bought a course sometime ago on Amazon Kindle publishing but I am yet to learn everything about the course

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds