Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling on Amazon

Before 4-5 years or more, the beginners' chance was high because the market wasn't saturated.

Imagine now, I just enter the Amazon site and try to navigate for a book or a product, you will find +100 same item and maybe the same price, so in this way, your chance is too low to let someone buy your items at last.

Here is the problem, but if you have a talent or want to succeed and be motivated for this field, keep my comment away and make your plans to let the clients buy your products and avoid others...

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow it's quite refreshing that to know that one doesn't need to be a writer before one can sell books on Amazon. I have always wanted to write a book to sell on Amazon but now I am quite happy to get this information.

You just have to do things legally, writing your own books and sell on Amazon will be the best
Because you might be doing it illegally now but one day you will be caught

I would really like to emphasize on just how good amazon is as they are swift. Your business idea is not a bad one at all and over the years I used to think only authors could sell books and make money via the amazon platform.. I think I am going to explore more and try to find how to benefit.

Some of you must have heard that a lot of person make money on amazon by selling books through amazon kindle publishing. Within yourself, you will be thinking that the authors of this are legit writers and sell quality book. Well I am here to tell you that it is not true. Not everybody selling books on amazon write the book the sell. Of recent, I started selling notebooks on amazon. I am not a writer. what I just do is design notebooks, Journals and sell on amazon. Anybody can easily do this by using Canva or photoshop.
Seriously, I do not really know much about Amazon, but I an idea that it is an internet stuff of thing, that deals with buying and selling online and making money.

Amazon is a good market to list your product for sale.. I have heard this times without numbers but I git to know that myself when I encountered it. You can make cool money on the platform

In all my life, I see to think that you must have been an author in order to publish and sells books on amazon but thank you for this knowledge and I hope I can go into a partnership with my neighbors and help them to sell theirs for a fee.

I have come across quite a lot of books on how to buy and sell, and skill acquisitions. Some of them turned out to be true while some of those books werejust for money making. I really need to develop my Photoshop skills just like you do in order to be able to design some covers and sell also.
This I have experience too, they motivate you with sweet talks of thousand of money you can make in song e-books 9n Amazon but at the end of the day its a waste of time....

Only know about selling of eBooks on Amazon Kindles and have an idea of a lot of people's that are making so much money from this, if your persistence you can also make a lot of money as long as your book is of good content.

Selling on Amazon is really difficult. If you want to sell online through third party site, I think ebay would be a better choice. You may even try etsy or zazzle.

I would say amazon is a great market place with high potential as it has a wide range of products and services but there are other platforms you can use like alibaba, shopify and other e commerce website where you can make good money.

Amazoin may sound really good place to start selling your products but I certainly do believe that it is not a get rich quick scheme. Moreover, it is also not available in a few countries, even though it is available in majority of the countries. So, not all the people would be able to sell stuff there. I just hope it becomes available to all the people so that we all can sell products there.

I have done a little bit of learning on how selling on Amazon is like and I must tell you that it's not as easy as it seems from afar. You will only make quality sells when you are recognized.

Amazoin may sound really good place to start selling your products but I certainly do believe that it is not a get rich quick scheme. Moreover, it is also not available in a few countries, even though it is available in majority of the countries. So, not all the people would be able to sell stuff there. I just hope it becomes available to all the people so that we all can sell products there.
Depending on the type of product you are selling that will determine which country is suitable, If you're selling a digital products and think you can be able to sell it anyway around

Depending on the type of product you are selling that will determine which country is suitable, If you're selling a digital products and think you can be able to sell it anyway around

As far as I have read and heard, Amazon is now also available in my country, too. However, I am really not sure how to use it to make money. Do you have some idea about how to make good money from it?

Both very most prominent locations to offer your items are actually: Amazon.com as well as eBay. These home labels jointly created billions of bucks. As well as for experienced vendors that desire a reduce of the pie, they're the best on the internet marketplaces for beginner as well as experienced vendors. However which ought to you be actually marketing on: Amazon.com or even eBay?

Amazon is the biggest e-commerce website in the world. Even if you already have an online store you can still make millions of more money by adding your product on Amazon. You can sell all kind of books on Amazon and make so much money.

Some of you must have heard that a lot of person make money on amazon by selling books through amazon kindle publishing. Within yourself, you will be thinking that the authors of this are legit writers and sell quality book. Well I am here to tell you that it is not true. Not everybody selling books on amazon write the book the sell. Of recent, I started selling notebooks on amazon. I am not a writer. what I just do is design notebooks, Journals and sell on amazon. Anybody can easily do this by using Canva or photoshop.
I have heard a lot about selling on Amazon and I have frequent the site some times but the registration is somehow hard , there are many amazing things you can sell on Amazon if you have the talent.

Knowledge they say is power, some persons might feel they would need to actually be an author to earn from Amazon. This is a wonderful enlightenment

Selling ebooks on Amazon doesn't mean you have to be a writer yourself. The only thing needed is to hire competent hands who will be able to deliver the jobs for you and you pay them and upload on your Amazon Kindle publishing account.

But what kinds of notebooks do you sell on Amazon, do the have any content or they are just designed papers because I always think that content is why draws people to your wares.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds