Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Digital Products on Pay To Post forums

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
I have seen some users trying to sell Digital products on both Forum coin and on Referral Index forum and I feel its a great option because we can easily find like-minded users on forums and can take the help of admin to sell digital products and since there is no fee so even if we are not successful at selling it won't hurt us.

What do you think about this option?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have hired people to work on my sites on various paid to post forums, I have also sold my services. However, I have never sold any digital products on any paid to post forums.

Some people offer such services of selling tangible things for paid to post sites balance I have saw in some forums like RIF One.

I have hired people to work on my sites on various paid to post forums, I have also sold my services. However, I have never sold any digital products on any paid to post forums.
I think you can sell if you have any because now you are part of many forums and who knows you may start making profits from that too

I think you can sell if you have any because now you are part of many forums and who knows you may start making profits from that too

Users on paid to post forums are looking for earning opportunities only, they are not interested in buying anything.

Users on paid to post forums are looking for earning opportunities only, they are not interested in buying anything.
That's correct but I feel there is no harm in trying as you may find some interesting buyers on forum coin or beer money forum as they have so many members

I see users selling digital products on forum coin. Amazon Gift vouchers and other gift vouchers are sold on forum coin and also on beer money forum and interested users buy these.

I see some of the users have offered some of the digital products on Referral index forum but I don't think they were successful in selling

I see some of the users have offered some of the digital products on Referral index forum but I don't think they were successful in selling
Why do you think that they are not succesful in selling? Did you check their inbox? The answer is no. It is successful business since many wants to cash out earning as digital product.

I said they started to sell at Referral Index forum but they were not successfully as not many were interested to buy

I have seen some users trying to sell Digital products on both Forum coin and on Referral Index forum and I feel its a great option because we can easily find like-minded users on forums and can take the help of admin to sell digital products and since there is no fee so even if we are not successful at selling it won't hurt us.

What do you think about this option?

I think that selling digital products like E-books could be a great way to make money. It may require a person to pay directly through forum's currency.

Even Gift cards are digital products so you can sell these on forums in exchange of forum currency like many users are already selling Amazon vouchers

Even Gift cards are digital products so you can sell these on forums in exchange of forum currency like many users are already selling Amazon vouchers

There are many platforms where you can sell and buy gift cards. The fact of the matter is that it is a great business. I reckon you could generate profits by selling gift cards, can't you?

I think a lot of people who work on paid to post forums are mostly about making money so they are likely to buy the digital product

My experience tells me selling digital products through paid to post forums is really difficult but you might be able to sell services though

There are many platforms where you can sell and buy gift cards. The fact of the matter is that it is a great business. I reckon you could generate profits by selling gift cards, can't you?
It is possible but we need to see if users are interested in buying these or not and if they are then we can sell them

My experience tells me selling digital products through paid to post forums is really difficult but you might be able to sell services though
The best place to sell digital products is an e-commerce website or selling on social media platforms because I think you will make sales

There is no doubt it but yes you can also sell digital products on pay-to-post forums if you can find buyers

There is no doubt it but yes you can also sell digital products on pay-to-post forums if you can find buyers
It is true because some people on paid-to-post forums may be interested in buying digital products.

Each and every forum has a special marketplace that allows people to sell products. I do plan to use the service. Is it possible to buy a facebook account through such kind of services?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds