Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Self Employment more stimulating than working for a large company?

Working for yourself is nice , it gives you opportunity to be free and manage the business in the way you believe will be suitable for the benefit of the business. In most cases so many people who are establishing a business will in one way or the other work for private or government organization before

Advertisement Placeholder
Working in a conglomerate could be better sometimes because if you do not have enough capital to establish a business, it will be very arduous to cope. There are plethora of employees doing very well.

Is it more stimulating to work for yourself, over working for a bigger organization? If nor or so, why?

There are certain things that would be certainly stimulating when working for yourself, but I wouldn't agree with the thought that everything is a good stimulating thing when working for oneself.
I think that working for yourself is more stimulating than working for a larger organization. Working for yourself means you have to be your own boss, and you have to make all the important decisions. You get to set your own hours and decide how much money you make.

But I also think it's more stressful, because it's not like there's a big company behind you helping you out. If something goes wrong, there's no one else to blame or help get things back on track. It's just you!

Working for a bigger organization might mean that you don't have as much freedom or responsibility, but at least if something goes wrong, you can try to talk about it with other people and figure out how best to deal with it together—and hopefully someone else will take responsibility if things don't work out as planned!

Working in a conglomerate could be better sometimes because if you do not have enough capital to establish a business, it will be very arduous to cope. There are plethora of employees doing very well.
In as much as working may be less stressful if you have to work for any organisation , but at the same time having the zeal to establish your own business is of the best advantage.

Working for any business organisation most especially private does not guarantee you any possibility of getting salary after retirement. It is either you work for the government in which pension is secured or you establish your own business .Those are my favorites.

Is it more stimulating to work for yourself, over working for a bigger organization? If nor or so, why?

There are certain things that would be certainly stimulating when working for yourself, but I wouldn't agree with the thought that everything is a good stimulating thing when working for oneself.
I think it is good to work in a large company to boost your reputation and also to boost your experience. You can then start your own company after you have had enough experience

Self employment is very important, that's what I really like, I don't like the idea of working under someone, I like it whenever I see people earning there own money by themselves.

Being self employed is more stimulating and demanding but it is worth the risk. Far better than having to work and generate money for another.

Working for yourself can be stimulating, but only to some extent. You will enjoy being your own boss, taking all the profits and doing all you can to reach your goals. However, you will face risks and losses alone and you may work several hours due to the need to meet a goal.

Self employment is what I really like, it will help you out with a lot of things , a lot of people are not earning money online because they lack the knowledge an experience.

When you are self employed, you will not have access to the perks like insurance, retirement benefits, pensions, etc. You will have to build retirement fund son your own.

Of you are a serious minded business entrepreneur , the energy you will put into your business to make it succesful will be different with the energy you put into others work.

Most times it depends on the situation of things. If I get a work that align with my passion, Then I would not hesitate to work for such company provided the pay is good.
If otherwise I would choose self employed over working for a company.

It depends on the job you're doing. You can be self employed and hate what you're doing, much like someone working a job for a company or business.

Working is not always fun. With self employed though, you have a bit more freedom. And you can make your own rules too..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds