Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Self Employment more stimulating than working for a large company?

Is it more stimulating to work for yourself, over working for a bigger organization? If nor or so, why?

There are certain things that would be certainly stimulating when working for yourself, but I wouldn't agree with the thought that everything is a good stimulating thing when working for oneself.
There is a sense of fulfillment in having your own business and controlling it rather than being controlled and performing tasks for others.

Advertisement Placeholder
Definitely, working for yourself is more fulfilling because you will actually calm down and run your business the way you like and at your own time. If you're working for a big organisation you may actually be making the money but there may not be a job security. But in a situation whereby you have your own business nobody can actually sack you.
Yes for sure, I will likewise go for your choice, working alone is the best idea, one can have freedom in all he does, and all income is own by you alone at the end of the day.

There are many people who find making money from home much comfortable as compared to other kind of money making and day job opportunities, but I am admit that many people prefer a day job over online money making methods.

Is it more stimulating to work for yourself, over working for a bigger organization? If nor or so, why?

There are certain things that would be certainly stimulating when working for yourself, but I wouldn't agree with the thought that everything is a good stimulating thing when working for oneself.
There is nothing as good as being your own Boss. You can make timely decisions, you will not be used as a slave by anyone. You will know how best to manage your business and make end meet through it. You know the eight time to give your body rest

Yes for sure, I will likewise go for your choice, working alone is the best idea, one can have freedom in all he does, and all income is own by you alone at the end of the day.
Probably, working for yourself gives you the freedom to do anything you want to do at anytime. It will also give you the opportunity to become a boss and employ people.

I will prefer working for myself even though my income is not too much but I know one day this will pay off and make my financial life independent, so working for yourself is better than working for others.

If we look at it hollistically you will find out that there are some persons that will really do well while they are under the paid employment of another organisation,if they start up their business,they might not do well.same goes for those that are independent and are running their business.

It depends on the individual. To some people, working for a large organization is more stimulating than self employment. I feel selfish employment is more stimulating though.

Self employment can be harder and more stressful than working in the large company I know it sounds amazing to be your own boss but it would defiantly take a lot of time and sleepless night to get there

I would like to prefer to work alone instead of taking hiring in companies and other than that you should work by yourself employment that will be quite peaceful for you and full of stress I am not in favour of having higher by companies just a at home and buy yourself stay alone walk more give some time to yourself and understand thanks by using internet.

I Will pick the former, I like to be self employed owning my own business and working hard to see it growth this means more to me that receiving a huge monthly income working for a big company.

I think that you are just like me. I also do not prefer to work for companies and I like to be a self-employed person. I have had a day job in the past, but I hated it all the time.

There is nothing as good as being your own Boss. You can make timely decisions, you will not be used as a slave by anyone. You will know how best to manage your business and make end meet through it. You know the eight time to give your body rest
Having your own business is really beneficial due to the independence it brings, especially with regards to time management. Also, the profits are obtained and spent as you wish without any external influences. Personally, I would prefer self-employment.

Getting self employed is more better and stimulating than working under someone else because its more encouraging than working for someone else , and you have the opportunity of being your own boss.

Definitely, working for yourself is more fulfilling because you will actually calm down and run your business the way you like and at your own time. If you're working for a big organisation you may actually be making the money but there may not be a job security. But in a situation whereby you have your own business nobody can actually sack you.

There are many folks who still like to work for a company despite the fact that they themselves know that they could make an equal amount of money if they work as a freelancer. However, I am definitely not one of them, as I have always loved working as a freelancer.

Working alone by starting as the owner of your own business where you can easily employ people to work for you is a good thing , but most people dont have the money to start the business.
I would like to prefer to work alone instead of taking hiring in companies and other than that you should work by yourself employment that will be quite peaceful for you and full of stress I am not in favour of having higher by companies just a at home and buy yourself stay alone walk more give some time to yourself and understand thanks by using internet.

It actually depends on how much you have to start your own business. If you have much money to start your own business, then working for yourself is good thing. But if you don't have much money to start and you see opportunity to work for bigger organization, please accept it.

Self-employment gives you a lot of freedom to run your business because no one is bossing you around, however working for a large conglomerate restricts your freedom because of the rigid schedule that will be imposed on your life.

The majority of people I know choose to work for themselves as their own bosses while also working for larger corporations and managing their own businesses at the same time.

These of them are very, very nice if you actually find yourself in any of this since working for yourself is good and working for any big organization is good as well.

the idea that self-employment is superior than working for an institution remains ever far from being obviously true with both having their challenging masters and cons. But selecting a specific course of activity among the two in the long run depends on individual inclinations and suitability.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds