Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Self Employment more stimulating than working for a large company?

The most important thing is finding fulfilment in what you are doing and also has the ability to pay your bills. And that is why I provided you are happy with it that is everything that matters.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally , I will enjoy being self-employed than working for a large business organisation. The ability to organise and run a successful business is one of the important thing so many people are looking forward to achieve.

Actually to be self employed is stimulating maybe only to others, while I personally will prefer to work for a large company that being self employed because I will be earning higher in a large company.

Actually self employed is the best but to some extent I better to work under a particular company most especially when your self employed job is not paying you what you really wanted.

As appealing as self employment is, a lot of people don't realize that it's more tasking than working under a boss. You'll have to be involved in a lot of processes and are always seeking to come up with ideas that would move your company forward. If you're up for it, why not?

I can be stimulated working for both my self and a company, it all depends on how the company treat people, if they treat me well I will be encouraged to work better for them.

Both of them have their advantages and disadvantages. The major advantage of having your own business start-up is that you will become your own boss and if the right things are put in place you can grow up to become a very big business owner. On the other hand, working for a big business can actually give you good amount of money and connections.

Actually if I am opportune to choose between either being self-employed or working for a large company I'll prefer to choose to work for a large company because from there I can start an investment aside while working for the company.

There are some situation where self employment is more better than working for a huge company , and its only enjoying when you have money to run your business successfully .

Self employment is a good idea for me, as for as I can get what I want, I don't have to work under any company or organization, the end game Is to earn money, if you can earn money while working alone then that's a good idea.

Is it more stimulating to work for yourself, over working for a bigger organization? If nor or so, why?

There are certain things that would be certainly stimulating when working for yourself, but I wouldn't agree with the thought that everything is a good stimulating thing when working for oneself.
Being self-employed can be more stimulating than working for someone especially when the said work is your passion. Also, you are able to work at your own pace and achieve your own personal goals whereas working for a large company would result in you just being a “cog” of a much larger “machine”. However, it is expedient to emphasize that not all self-employed jobs are stimulating; more so when you start to develop negative work attitudes e.g. procrastination, laziness etc

Self employment is really good and appealing to many people who are really employed. The thing is this those that are in the employment sector wish to leave their jobs and jump to self employment while those in self employment sector wish to go for the employment too.

Self employment is really good and appealing to many people who are really employed. The thing is this those that are in the employment sector wish to leave their jobs and jump to self employment while those in self employment sector wish to go for the employment too.
It all depends on the type of self employment. There are trunks of self-employment that is no match for a some employment in a big company and that is even better.

It all depends on the type of self employment. There are trunks of self-employment that is no match for a some employment in a big company and that is even better.
The true that there are self-employment that would not guarantee your financial freedom. There are some organisation that will guarantee your financial freedom because of the high pay.

Working for a company is better.

This is due to the fact that such present us with lots of opportunities that we can utilise.

Company work also help you to not have so much burden on your self.

Working for a company is better.

This is due to the fact that such present us with lots of opportunities that we can utilise.

Company work also help you to not have so much burden on your self.
But considering the future potential , do you really think it is worth working for most companies especially in locations in which you are not likely to received pension after retirement ?

But considering the future potential , do you really think it is worth working for most companies especially in locations in which you are not likely to received pension after retirement ?
It is true that some companies does not have good plans for their employees. But there are some companies that are far better than self employment because you will receive a gigantic pay .

It is true that some companies does not have good plans for their employees. But there are some companies that are far better than self employment because you will receive a gigantic pay .
I only know of oil company to be the only private company organisation that may help you have a reasonable salary at the end of the month , apart from that I don't know of others . you can make your suggestions.

During the pandemic I was not allowed to go out as everyone was on total lock down. It was quite easier for people to make money online because it comes with so many advantage as everything can be done at the comfort of your home.
Working for myself is the best , it comes with so many advantage. At least I will manage my own personal business affairs and run the business the way I want that will make it more profitable.

Last edited:
I think working for oneself is better than working for others as you'll are at liberty to do what you like. Nobody will disturb you or query you. And you get to take all the profit that your business bring.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds