Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Seeking Moderator or Post Package Staff Position

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
I am currently looking for work on two forums at the moment.

I have experience of 19 years posting on forums and owning forums and over 10 years of experience posting forums professionally

All payments are to be paid monthly via PayPal or CashApp

I am looking to be employed on three forums at the moment and will reopen them if I feel I can take on any more work.

I am currently employed at the following forums:

Here at Admin Junkies
Revillution.net
Promotionaddicts.com
UncrownedGaming.com
Bizdustry.com

Here are my rates
Role​
Price​
Moderator£35 a month - active daily keeping activity up and dealing with issues
Post Package Team£20 a month - active daily completing packages and being active

I am more than willing to also discuss any rates and work as well.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Still looking for work on at least 3 forums at the moment :) please either reply below or PM me to discuss :) thanks!

Still looking for work on two more forums at the moment. If interested, please either contact me via PM or reply below to discuss :)

Thank you :)

Still looking for work on two more forums :) either PM me or reply here and I will get back to you asap! Thank you all! :)

Still seeking employment on two more forums :) if you are looking for extra help, don't hesitate to contact me to discuss :) Thank you :)

View attachment 1417
☝️🙂Any community leader who may be interested in Shortie's Service's and who may possibly not be in a position to cover the cost right now—can alternatively consider DMing me about sponsorship options.
i will sponsor 1 of each for 2 separate community leaders per month.

Here are samples of Shortie's Forum Service Packages available @occ which (*if Shortie is cool with it) i'm absolutely willing to purchase 1 of each (*including others not shown here) per month to award as sponsorships for community's deserving our support.
View attachment 1418View attachment 1419View attachment 1420View attachment 1421View attachment 1422View attachment 1423View attachment 1424
[As long as Shortie is happy with this idea and there's interest in these as sponsorships, let me know here or via DM and either Shortie or myself can provide the details for each package—including those not shown here.]
😄👍

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest