Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Search Engine Marketing Vs Social Media Marketing

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Digital marketing includes a lot of marketing methods and search engine marketing and social media marketing are two most popular marketing methods. Have you tried these two marketing methods? In terms of return on investment, which marketing method is effective?

Advertisement Placeholder
Search engine marketing is good if you want to drive paid search engine traffic to your site. When you do search engine marketing, and when someone makes search using your targeted keywords, your site will appear on paid search results and you are likely to get organic traffic.

Do you get traffic just by advertising on search engines, or does it depend on the mercy of online searchers?

i would say search engine, i'm sure that people check that more than any searching result they might want to, you have people checking your ads automatically even if they dont search for them

I haven't made use of search engines for digital marketing,so i can't say anything on it but i have made use of social media marketing and it is very effective.

I employ social media marketing methods for my business because it is something I can readily handle and monitor the set amount I intend to budget on it quickly. But SEO for me require much more funding than social media because it requires expertise to carry out

It is the form of internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in SERP primarily through paid advertising while social media marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service.

Search engine marketing is is better if you are selling products and services from your website. Social media marketing is goo if your website primarily earns from the network ads

From what I know the search engine marketing is getting traffic from the search engines. It is like having a good SEO because the paid ads in search engines land on the top of page 1 of the search results. If your social media account have a lot of followers and friends then I guess that would be a big audience for your marketing.

Concerning search engine marketing versus social media marketing. Well, I believe the two methods of marketing are good and they have their uniqueness in a way. I haven't tried the search engine marketing but I have people who make use of social media marketing method effectively

Search engines like Google offers PPC ads, PPC ads means you pay only for the clicks generated on your ads. ON social site, your are are basically impression based,

With the use of the search engine, key words for the search matters inorder to get your websites appear during searches people conduct online and thereby bringing your products to their faces

I personally prefer social media marketing because it is far much easier to gain followers there individually. When it comes to SEO, you always face difficulties. However, it is far much easier to gain followers on social media if your content is really good. You need to gain followers from Tier 1 countries because the CPM rate of traffic from such countries is far much better.

I haven't tried any of them personally but in my opinion, I think social media marketing might be the best option to reach a wider audience.

It's good to utilize both, as they are different from one another. One is to rank within search engines, and one (social media) you can showcase your sites/advertise, and even talk with your community or customers.

I have not tried for once to know the difference and profitability of one of them than the other but to my understanding I think and believe the use of social media engines will be more advisable and profitable less risky and easier to be monitored by the person involved than or compared to the other methods of operations.

Search engine optimization (SEO): SEO is about showing up in Google search results for your audience's search queries. ... Social media marketing: Social media marketing is about building relationships and brand awareness while engaging with your audience on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn.

The both of them are very effective if done properly. Affiliate marketers use these two marketing strategies in making a lot of money on monthly basis.

Both are effective no doubt but if you ask me I would opt for social media marketing because of the options of social media platforms available to choose from

In my own opinion, I will say the search engine marketing method is actually more effective than The social network method of marketing ones products and services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds