Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Search Engine Marketing Vs Social Media Marketing

As a Digital media marketing expert, I will tell you for free that search engine marketing is very effective and easy to use than social media marketing. Search Engine marketing will give you more traffic than social media marketing

Advertisement Placeholder
That's not true. Do you even know what search engine marketing is? Search engine marketing is advertising on search engines with target keywords. If your CPC rate is low, your ads might not even appear on paid search list.

I have tested both the social media marketing and search engines marketing. The search engine marketing is good if you have enough knowledge around SEO but with little knowledge, you could work effectively on social media marketing exclusively. It's the most effective way to market products and services.

Social media marketing is much simple as compared to search engine marketing. Please note that I never said that social media marketing is easy, it is just simpler than search engine marketing. You just need to create a great following on social media and make them read your blog by posting interesting contemnt daily.

I prefer social media marketing platforms any day because it is free and easier to access your target audience.

From what I know the search engine marketing is getting traffic from the search engines. It is like having a good SEO because the paid ads in search engines land on the top of page 1 of the search results. If your social media account have a lot of followers and friends then I guess that would be a big audience for your marketing.
That is just the fact,because if you are into product and sales search engine would be very much ok,but a situation you are having a huge followers on yourplatform,you will just leverage on this factor.

To my own perspective, Search engine marketing helps us drive traffic towards our site and on the other side social media marketing helps us maintain/build brand image and popularity

I don't really know much about the search engine marketing but I have a little understanding of social media marketing, base on my understanding I consider social media as the best for now until I have experience on how the search engine marketing really work and how effective it is.

For quite a while now, social media marketing has led the way but I thing search engine marketing is staging a great comeback simply because it has been shown that a lot of social media users aren't trustworthy
Once a person goes to Google or any other search engine, that person is serious and would likely take actions than the person from social media would.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds