Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Search Engine Marketing Vs Social Media Marketing

I do not have experience with any of these marketing tools. However, I think social media marketing can help you better compared to search engine marketing.

Advertisement Placeholder
search engine marketing can help yo if you are selling products and services from your site. if your site appears on the paid search results, and if people visit your site, you migh be able to generate sales

When you want to go into marketing, especially one that requires a person to go to a landing page, you will know that the both of then are of equal importance to you.

Both social media marketing and search engine marketing have their advantages and disadvantages. One of the disadvantages of social media marketing like Facebook is because they usually delete people's advertisement and ban them.

I dont really have any experience with search engine marketing because i have never used it. But i have used social media marketing before, and i must say it is quite effective and efficient

I think it is best to utilize both methods of advertising. The good thing is that you can create the content to be search engine optimized and still promote them in social media sites. That way, you get viewers from both methods.

Digital marketing includes a lot of marketing methods and search engine marketing and social media marketing are two most popular marketing methods. Have you tried these two marketing methods? In terms of return on investment, which marketing method is effective?
Hmm....digital marketing is not an easy one while social marketing can be done by anyone, whereas digital marketing and social marketing can be used interchangeably

Social media marketing is far better productive and efficient than search engine marketing because lesser number of people use search engine as compared to the use of social media

Social media marketing is far better productive and efficient than search engine marketing because lesser number of people use search engine as compared to the use of social media
There is no doubt that social media marketing is much more effective than search t marketing in the sense that people will have direct contact with he page.

Search engine marketing can be little tricky if you have never tried it. It takes a while to learn how search engine marketing actually works. Social media marketing is easy

Not everyone an handle Search Engine marketing aka SEO, but almost everyone can handle and easily set up a social media advertising without the technicalities involved with the SEO

Digital marketing includes a lot of marketing methods and search engine marketing and social media marketing are two most popular marketing methods. Have you tried these two marketing methods? In terms of return on investment, which marketing method is effective?
On a more serious note when am still doing affiliate marketing back then,the only means that I know how to use best to market my link as affiliate marketer is to use my social media platform.

I think the two of them are all good depending on what your are marketing. I personally like social media marketing because of the much users of social media but all of them are all good.

Have not tried any one of the two before but i know marketing on social media is the best for anybody compare to search engine marketing

There is someone I know that is into affiliate marketing and reported that he made a lot of money from Facebook ads. That really gives me the thought that social media marketing is better.

Both can be helpful but you need to target the proper audience other wise you will burn out your advertsing budget. You need to target your ads to the right audience.

Have used a social media marketing before and its was quite fast in terms of quick effectivenesd But I haven't use that of search engine before.

I utilize social networks advertising techniques for my company since it is actually one thing I can easily easily manage as well as screen the collection quantity I mean to budget plan on it rapidly. However SEO for me need a lot more financing compared to social networks since it needs proficiency to perform

Search engine marketing is very expensive compared to social media marketing. Search engine marketing on google search cost you $1.20 per click on average.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds