Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Scheduled breaks or anytime you need to?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to working online. Do you guys like to take a break at schedule times? Or do you prefer to take a break when you need it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I take breaks when my body demands for the break. I don't even have scheduled times for working. So I don't have scheduled times for break. If as I work, I feel sleepy, I drop the device and sleep off.

I take breaks whenever I need breaks. I do not have a schedule break. Normally, I take breaks after every 3 hours. I cannot continue working for 6-8 hours like I used to do in the past

If I work for too long online , i get tired and starts doing irrelevant work , so i normally work for at least one to two hours online , keeps myself busy with another thing to refresh myself and come back online in the next four hours ,
I prefer working early in the morning , most especially around four to five in the morning , and I work for only one hour and then start preparing for the day activities .

Last edited:
I work until I feel like I am stuck. Then I take a break and come back. It really depends on what I am doing though. If I have a lot to get done, I do my best to avoid breaks until I have completed whatever I am working on. Otherwise, it takes even longer for me to finish.

Actually sometimes when you over stressed yourself towards something, it gives you less opportunity to achieved it.

Take your time and gives yourself a rest so that you body will also recover from stress.

For me though i am still in my early stage, so taking breaks is not really part of the equation at the moment. But there are times my body needs it. Like as of last week and this week have been rather sick. I took some time off so i can heal and rest. When your body needs the rest, it is important you do so.

When working online, I take breaks when I need to. Sometimes I feel like I want to do everything except work online, so I take a break for a few days, and it helps to get motivation back. It's harder for people who work online for a living; for them, it's better to schedule their breaks.

I prefer to take breaks when I am feeling like taking one. That is when I am tired and don't feel like working anymore. Otherwise, I keep working when I am not tired and have enough time to work.

I prefer to take breaks when I am feeling like taking one. That is when I am tired and don't feel like working anymore. Otherwise, I keep working when I am not tired and have enough time to work.

I take a schedule break from working because I always plan everything ahead. Before I start working I would have plan and schedule the time I will work and the time I will rest. This has helped me a lot in reaching my daily and weekly target.

I take breaks whenever I need breaks. I do not have a schedule break. Normally, I take breaks after every 3 hours. I cannot continue working for 6-8 hours like I used to do in the past
It is not out of place to do three hours per stretch. Honestly, beyond that, my efficiency is zero. If I am working on a paid to post, I would be writing nonsense things that can get me banned. That's why I shut down at that point.

It is not out of place to do three hours per stretch. Honestly, beyond that, my efficiency is zero. If I am working on a paid to post, I would be writing nonsense things that can get me banned. That's why I shut down at that point.
I only work one hour on a stretch then I will take a break and continue later. I do not have enough strength to work for so many hours on a stretch. I will be very tired

I feel bored when I work long hours, and my efficiency is also reduced if I am continuously working for hours. Taking breaks after every few hours is good for your mental and physical health.

Actually I believe working online based on time schedule is the best option than to worked and takes a break at the time you want.

Working based on schedule will give you the opportunity to attained your goals within a short period of time.

I only work one hour on a stretch then I will take a break and continue later. I do not have enough strength to work for so many hours on a stretch. I will be very tired

I think that it all depends on how much money you want to make in the first place. I have to make a lots of money in a day and this is why I have to work for long hours.

No, I don't like scheduling break while work online. I only take break if I am tired of working after long hours. Other than that I don't see any reason to schedule break except I am tired.

I have a break almost always at the same time, that is, after eating more or less, it is something that feels good to me and I do it almost intuitively, I think we should all rest periodically to take care of our physical and mental health.

I have a break almost always at the same time, that is, after eating more or less, it is something that feels good to me and I do it almost intuitively, I think we should all rest periodically to take care of our physical and mental health.

Well, I really do not know why, but I always feel tired after having a meal and i do not feel like I should work after having a meal. I think that heavy meals make us really lazy.

I think that it all depends on how much money you want to make in the first place. I have to make a lots of money in a day and this is why I have to work for long hours.
It also depends on your time. Some people do not have enough time to make money online. Someone like me used to have the time but not anymore. I'm becoming more busy than I thought.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds