Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Scheduled breaks or anytime you need to?

When it comes to working online. Do you guys like to take a break at schedule times? Or do you prefer to take a break when you need it?

I do not schedule a break, however, I usually take break whenever I need to do so. I work as a freelancer, but when it comes to setting a specific amount of time while on a break, I may need to set a particular time period. In order to make sure that I do not waste my time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not schedule a break, however, I usually take break whenever I need to do so. I work as a freelancer, but when it comes to setting a specific amount of time while on a break, I may need to set a particular time period. In order to make sure that I do not waste my time.

Ever since I started working online, I try as much as possible to make sure that I take multiple breaks whenever I am working because that is the only way I am going to prevent myself from burning out easily which is going to affect the general performance that I should be having with most of the work I needed to do.

Ever since I started working online, I try as much as possible to make sure that I take multiple breaks whenever I am working because that is the only way I am going to prevent myself from burning out easily which is going to affect the general performance that I should be having with most of the work I needed to do.

The best way to prevent fatigue is to take rest. However, I think that a person should be workaholic to some extent. Do you know why? This is because being a workaholic to some extent may make you successful. Taking unnecessary rest may make a person lazy.

The best way to prevent fatigue is to take rest. However, I think that a person should be workaholic to some extent. Do you know why? This is because being a workaholic to some extent may make you successful. Taking unnecessary rest may make a person lazy.

Been a workaholic doesn't actually guarantee that you're going to be successful and rich in the future. When you are working in an effective way to ensure that you are successful in any kind of work are you doing is what is going to ensure that you become successful and financially stable in the future.

I will always encourage someone to focus working in a situation whereby it is convenient and conducive for you to work, so that you don't have to break down.

Been a workaholic doesn't actually guarantee that you're going to be successful and rich in the future. When you are working in an effective way to ensure that you are successful in any kind of work are you doing is what is going to ensure that you become successful and financially stable in the future.

I will always encourage someone to focus working in a situation whereby it is convenient and conducive for you to work, so that you don't have to break down.

Of course being a workaholic will not guarantee anything until or unless you have loads of customers who are willing to pay you a huge sum of money for completing simple tasks. So, if you are a freelancer who earns much and if customers are willing to prefer you over others, then the chances are that you might become successful if you work a lot.

Of course being a workaholic will not guarantee anything until or unless you have loads of customers who are willing to pay you a huge sum of money for completing simple tasks. So, if you are a freelancer who earns much and if customers are willing to prefer you over others, then the chances are that you might become successful if you work a lot.

There are so many people out there who are working in different companies like elephants but they are eating like ants. This is one of reasons why it's always adviced to do everything possible to have your own business because that's the only place where you have a guarantee of getting an equivalent of the effort you put in your business.

There are so many people out there who are working in different companies like elephants but they are eating like ants. This is one of reasons why it's always adviced to do everything possible to have your own business because that's the only place where you have a guarantee of getting an equivalent of the effort you put in your business.

The main problem here is the fact that there are many people who are not able to save enough money in order to start their own business. Whenever they think about saving money, they end up spending more and more. This is because they have to deal with expenses such as electricity expense and other kinds of expenses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds