Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Scheduled breaks or anytime you need to?

Well, I really do not know why, but I always feel tired after having a meal and i do not feel like I should work after having a meal. I think that heavy meals make us really lazy.
Yes, the same thing happens to me too, the fact is that when you eat the body sends a lot of blood to the stomach to make digestion and you are in a state of fatigue and what you want is to rest the food, I think it is the reason for this situation.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, the same thing happens to me too, the fact is that when you eat the body sends a lot of blood to the stomach to make digestion and you are in a state of fatigue and what you want is to rest the food, I think it is the reason for this situation.
It's exactly possible to get tired after having a meal, especially if it is a heavy food . Ulltimately, it's crucial to eat a light meal sometimes so that you can be active and you'll be able to carry out your task effectively.

I don't have schedule times for my online jobs. I do take my breaks when I deem necessary or when my body requires it. The environment you are working would determine how you would plan your time.

I don't have schedule times for my online jobs. I do take my breaks when I deem necessary or when my body requires it. The environment you are working would determine how you would plan your time.
Additionally, it is important to take a break whenever your body needs it and you shouldn't force yourself because when you do such, you will make unnecessary mistakes. Besides, working online gives you enough freedom.

It also depends on your time. Some people do not have enough time to make money online. Someone like me used to have the time but not anymore. I'm becoming more busy than I thought.

I think that many people simply do not have time because they tend to be too busy with their offline job. Life seems to be really busy nowadays and people do not have time for online work. However, I have always preferred online jobs all the time.

I think that many people simply do not have time because they tend to be too busy with their offline job. Life seems to be really busy nowadays and people do not have time for online work. However, I have always preferred online jobs all the time.
I understand the fact that a lot of people may not have enough time to rest or to take a break but we should have it in mind that the body needs rest. We have to take rest when it is needed

I understand the fact that a lot of people may not have enough time to rest or to take a break but we should have it in mind that the body needs rest. We have to take rest when it is needed

I am a very busy person. I also do not have much time in my life and there are many reasons for that. I require a lengthy amount of time when it comes to sleeping as my body requires a lots of sleep. This shortens my time even more. I have to deal with other issues as well and work online. This literally means that I have no time at hand.

I am a very busy person. I also do not have much time in my life and there are many reasons for that. I require a lengthy amount of time when it comes to sleeping as my body requires a lots of sleep. This shortens my time even more. I have to deal with other issues as well and work online. This literally means that I have no time at hand.
This is the same story as mine and that is why I always prevent anything that will stress me physically or mentally. I no longer use social networks like before because I am very busy.

When it comes to working online. Do you guys like to take a break at schedule times? Or do you prefer to take a break when you need it?
I am someone that cherish a lot of freedom. I would loved to work and have a rest whenever I feel. Though it depends on what you are doing . There are some online business that will require you to have a schedule but that will be damn boring.

I prefer to take breaks when I am feeling like taking one. That is when I am tired and don't feel like working anymore. Otherwise, I keep working when I am not tired and have enough time to work.
It's a good thing I also take breaks when I feel like I need sometimes I feel guilty taking breaks and feel like I can do so much more than just watching TV or something like this but I know that breaks are very important for health

For me I don't schedule a time for break I take break when my body is not active to work again, then I can take break in order to be strong to continue working when I am fit to start my work back.

I prefer to take breaks when I am feeling like taking one. That is when I am tired and don't feel like working anymore. Otherwise, I keep working when I am not tired and have enough time to work.
There are times when you won't just feel like working online and if you force it , you will realises that you are just doing rubbish and that's why sometimes I do take a week off from my online works.

I woke up last night to work as I use to do every night and I sensed that my body was not up for it. I just did 10 posts and went back to bed. My breaks are determined by the conditions of my body.

I take break when the need arises, sometimes, I just rest my head and sometimes take a stroll, there is need to consider the time spent on productive work and not just necessarily time spent on work .

There are times when you won't just feel like working online and if you force it , you will realises that you are just doing rubbish and that's why sometimes I do take a week off from my online works.

Indeed, you may feel much stress when it comes to working online or even when you have a day job. So, it makes sense to take a break and I think that this is the reason why companies allow their employees to take breaks.

For me, it depends on the demand of the job. I would use multiple breaks in a day if there is nothing going on, but would take zero breaks if I am slammed with deliverables. But I would take a leave after that no-break work if I find that I'm too tired to work the next day. On my previous work, we have 2 15-min breaks for morning and afternoon. It seems counterproductive. But now, we are free to schedule our breaks which is great.

For me, it depends on the demand of the job. I would use multiple breaks in a day if there is nothing going on, but would take zero breaks if I am slammed with deliverables. But I would take a leave after that no-break work if I find that I'm too tired to work the next day. On my previous work, we have 2 15-min breaks for morning and afternoon. It seems counterproductive. But now, we are free to schedule our breaks which is great.

Well, there are many companies that often take advantage and want to make people work like slaves. I have worked for a telemarketing company in the past and this is how they used to treat workers. They never offered leaves at all.

When it comes to working online. Do you guys like to take a break at schedule times? Or do you prefer to take a break when you need it?

I actually scheduled the time which I do most of the jobs that I have to do online so that I will end up not forgetting to take care of anyone and when it comes to taking my break, I will decide when to do it if there is need for it.

I used to take breaks whenever I wanted. It ended up not working in my favourite as it eats into my schedule and affect some of my work.

I've started taking my breaks in a scheduled fashion and since I began like that, my work haven't been affected.

When working online, I take breaks when I need to. Sometimes I feel like I want to do everything except work online, so I take a break for a few days, and it helps to get motivation back. It's harder for people who work online for a living; for them, it's better to schedule their breaks.

The way I have all of my work scheduled makes it easier for me to see where to fix in my break. It doesn't mean that I can't take breaks whenever my body feels weak and having the break is very important, I will have it and resume my work later. But I find it that with scheduled work, I won't be worn out too quickly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds