Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Saving money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advice required, I have a problem with spending money, in my pocket and it is gone faster than i can say 100 bucks. What would be a good solution for solving this issue. Would i ultimately have to adapt a money management system for myself
[automerge]1609787453[/automerge]
Money saving etiquette is something one learn either by choice or situation forces your hands to become more conscious of your spendings.
You can start cobtroing your spendings and saving more by doing a compulsory savings deductions .Where is an auto deduction from your earning and you will just have to make do with what you have left .

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Obviously like you said you have a problem with keeping money in your pockets without spending them. Then, I will suggest you stop keeping money in your pockets to avoid spending them, invest alot of your money and keep the barest minimum that you need form time to time. And agin you should watch the friends you move out with, if they make you spend extravagantly you should reduce your relationship with such friends.

The Advantages of saving cannot be overemphasized. Infact the list is inexhaustible. I see no disadvantages to saving as this can help liberate you from financial instability and challenges.

If you want your future to be promising and bright then do not neglect the place of saving. Be self discipline enough to safe all your little penny today for the future.

Go and open a bit coin wallet, always buy bitcoin into it and forget it. I think this may help

Advice required, I have a problem with spending money, in my pocket and it is gone faster than i can say 100 bucks. What would be a good solution for solving this issue. Would i ultimately have to adapt a money management system for myself.??
Knowing it is a problem is the first step to a solution. The next,should be finding a way to train yourself on planning how you use your money. I like Kenya's mshwari where it gives you a lock savings account. It has been very useful to,so whenever I know am going to receive a certain amount of money I calculate the amount I need for my urgent use and the rest I save it on lock savings. Good thing about it is when you withdraw it takes time and I use that time to figure out if I really need it for whatever thing I was planning on. It takes around to days before I receive it and by that time I will have had a good time to think well about how I am spending it. If it wasn't really important ik take it back to the account.

Saving money can be a real headache sometimes especially if you are the kind of an impulse buyer or a spender.

I'm sure you already know what to do, it is just hard for you to do it. Try to learn how to manage money. Obviously your expenditures is more than your income, that needs to change.

I think it is best you set aside some money instead of spending it all on frivolous things. Train yourself and learn to think of the future instead of living in the moment. Check for best money practises that suit you in the best way and adopt that.

Saving your money, is a very good habbit and it is much valuable in future. You can save your money in banks rather than at your homes. At homes money can' t be saved as there are a lot os expenses at homea.

You know you can always set up a meeting with your bank concerning this.. You can have them remove some percentage from your monthly earnings so that can be your savings at the end of the year or years as you wish.

The problems of saving money are lack of focus and mismanagement of funds,thereby risking your self a long time problem which you might not be able rescue yourself from,there compounding your problem which might lead you to depression

Firstly discipline is very important, because without that discipline any measured or steps you take won't work. You should have a monthly or yearly budget depending on how you're paid and strictly adhere to spending to the budget.
And making it compulsory to save a certain percentage.

Discipline and priorities matter in saving money. I mean saving takes a lot of discipline and starvation of some basic pleasures and then setting your priorities right as to the importance of what you wanna use the money for at that moment matters a lot too.

The problem here is lack of management and planning.
you need to prioritize your needs, know which one is more important, you can achieve this by making a list of your needs and wants. this will help minimize the way you spend money

Advice required, I have a problem with spending money, in my pocket and it is gone faster than i can say 100 bucks. What would be a good solution for solving this issue. Would i ultimately have to adapt a money management system for myself.??
I think so u have to make a list of things on which u have fix the money which u can spend and bound yourself to it in this way when u become habituall of management system then it will be essay for you
[automerge]1609856840[/automerge]
I think so u have to make a list of things on which u have fix the money which u can spend and bound yourself to it in this way when u become habituall of management system then it will be essay for you

Saving your money or proper management of your money is very important in saving our business and our livelihood generally,it makes you explore yourself and engage in different buisnesses,it helps in maintaining your life and buisnesses so spend your money wisely.

Extravagation is not a good deed and the misery is also not good. You must adopt middle scheme. Saving takes discipline. I certainly agree that you should apply some form of money management in your finances but you seriously need to cut all extra expenses and be moderate in all sense.

You should see what things you are spending .buy only those things which are your necessity .don't be a shopaholic .today you save tomorrow You earn more

In the 19th century, saving money felt like gold and he who possessed gold was a successful man. In the present time, things are a bit different and focus have shifted from just saving money. The bank uses your money for investment and business, making so much money in return, they only offer you safe keeping and nothing more. Investment is the real gold and not saving.

You need to be self disciplined as regards saving and spending money, write out your budget and compare them with available resources, do make sure you dont spend outside your limit, invest if you think saving is hard for you, do make sure to save half or more of the money made.

You didn't make mention of what's eating up your money, if you can state that then it would be a lot easier to advise you. I think you should build an iron save box as it you won't have the capacity and strength to break it and spend money unnecessarily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds