Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Saving money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also having this same problem of not being able to save, the thing with me is that right now so many bills are pilling up on me, and this mostly happens to me when I have decided that I will start saving henceforth.
This is so frustrating for me, but I am comforted in the hope that my bills will soon be over so that I can start saving.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will advise you that you should be trying to save money all the time because of hardly time. You should try to aquire a financial managementand try to be avoiding unnecessary spending. And then make sure you follow your financial management strategies.

This decision can be made by only you and yourself. You need self control and self discipline to be able to save money, although your thoughts might be willing to spend it, but self control and discipline will help you overcome

You only need discipline and scale of prefrence. Try to buy what you really need and not what you want. And try to save first before you start spending. Money is spent faster than one can ever imagine if care is not taken.

Advice required, I have a problem with spending money, in my pocket and it is gone faster than i can say 100 bucks. What would be a good solution for solving this issue. Would i ultimately have to adapt a money management system for myself.??
That's not doing good with your pocket money I prefer you should have credit card to spend money and this will be helpful for you to keep money save and from this way you can't able to spend extra money on useless things.

Try setting a weekly budget for all your expenditures including your consumption expenses.Management can only start from the mindset,so try to be contented with what you've got and discipline your mind not to spend on what you do not need but what you need only.

The only problem I see is your lack of management and awareness, You should not spend more than necessary. Now if you are spending it because you really need it, it is your economic situation that is critical, as in the case of my country. You must choose your priorities.
You're true, the lack of management of the individual's funds are as a result of unplanned spending spree. If he plan what to spend every week and save some good amount of money for the future, it will really help him to have remains.

Saving money helps a lot, mostly during emergency period,it makes one feel comfortable when unexpected event happens.saving money will you plan ahead how to invest for future

Its a very nice habit and culture to always save money, but as far as am concerned I will encourage you to discipline your self well, don't spend on things that are not really needed, spend wisely so that you can be able to save well

Saving money is just the best right now, either you save or you invest your money and why I save my money is because of my future and family and incase of any emergency so I can able to tackle it at the right time before it get out of hands
[automerge]1609577704[/automerge]
Saving money is just the best right now, either you save or you invest your money and why I save my money is because of my future and family and incase of any emergency so I can able to tackle it at the right time before it get out of hands moreover savings post your thinking and moral of whatever coming your way

Last edited:
Obviously your problem is self-discipline or self-control. If you are single then ask a friend to guide you. If you are not single then ask your partner to help you in controlling your urge to spend. If you are given a motivation on controlling your bad habit then it should be something more interesting. For example if you are fond of swimming then the thought of swimming can make you control the urge to buy snack foods that are not worthy of your mouth or maybe a pair of shoes that you do not really need.

You need to build a self conscious savings plan, that's the only way you can curtail your spending habits. If there's an saving app in your region, I would suggest you utilize an auto saving option. I used it in 2020 and the result was massive for me.

Advice required, I have a problem with spending money, in my pocket and it is gone faster than i can say 100 bucks. What would be a good solution for solving this issue. Would i ultimately have to adapt a money management system for myself.??
Saving money is necessary for remaining at safe edge from incoming problems, if you want to develop habit of saving money, you must control your emotions desires and wishes.
just set limits to your demands in this way you can save your money from extra expenses.

Saving money is very important to human because of the unknown, anything can arise as a business owner or an individual, the first thing is to go to your saves to withdraw and solve such problems. If you do not have saves then there is more problem. Every business owner must have money saved for the unknown or forther investment.

It's very simple my friend, just find a way not to always have cash on you. Then, it's paramount that you get a piggy bank where you can easily drop in your left over cash without having to spend on trivial things.

Cut down on your expenses and buy only what you need, save what you have money for, and be interested only in what is useful, never be interested in what is useless. The money you have can also be saved. This method can save you money and save in good amounts which will benefit you.

For you to stop spending recklessly on things you don't need. You need to cultivate a strong habit of saving with piggy bank. You can put this in your house and start saving little by little as time goes on you will realize your money is somewhere waiting for you.

If you know that most time you have extra bucks with you, then you should enable auto save in your bank account. This means that every week or month certain money will be deducted from your account which you can collect after a time you chose has elapsed. This will refrain you from carrying too much cash around.

I can see you are lacking ideas on how to spend your money judiciously. To solve this problem I, think you should always budget how much you want to spend and how much you want to save. Please don't forget to do things according to the budget drawn in order to over unnecessary spending.

saving money is very important in life so to plan for future, in order to save money you need to work hard, saving of money you can start a business from the money you have save. Is good to save so to start up a business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds