Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sarah's AMA

@Mike30: Keeping in touch with friends and coding/designing :)
@Cory: I've seen it around a few places but that was one of them! I recall seeing it on FP and I think I might have gotten a couple emails about it too lol.

@CedricV: Hmmm... it feels like it's been so long already, it's hard to say 😅

I do really miss some of the old "styles" from IF and ZB though. They were more eccentric and had more personality IMO, but I understand why they got left behind too lol.

Trends nowadays are more simple. Less is more. I don’t quite agree but who am I?

What do you like the most about nowadays design?

Hmm... maybe that (for the most part) we've moved away from 8px fonts and tiny category headers :p

Hmm... maybe that (for the most part) we've moved away from 8px fonts and tiny category headers :p
Definitely agree with you there.

Everything is a lot larger. Browsing Jcink forums is funny something as all you see is a small container using like 40% of our screens nowadays.

Is that a jumping spider in your avatar? They're the most cutest things alive! :love:

@Cory: I tried looking around on Web Archive but it's so hard to find anything intact 😩 But really anything by Zeus, Nephos, Kman or Tue... they were my faves :love:

@Debashis: I like to write, do graphic design, coding, other random art and I have a (very) small local business making sensory items like sensory bins and bottles :)

@Cedric: It is!! And they are!! I love them :LOL: I really hope to have one as a pet one day. I actually have a decal of one on my car lol *click*

@Cory: I tried looking around on Web Archive but it's so hard to find anything intact 😩 But really anything by Zeus, Nephos, Kman or Tue... they were my faves :love:

@Debashis: I like to write, do graphic design, coding, other random art and I have a (very) small local business making sensory items like sensory bins and bottles :)

@Cedric: It is!! And they are!! I love them :LOL: I really hope to have one as a pet one day. I actually have a decal of one on my car lol *click*
Omg that’s the coolest!

Yeah, I love them too. I’ve been trying to convince my wife for ages lol!

I also want a Brazilian Jewel. Google that and be amazed. 😎

Oh my lawwwwd what a beauty!! 😍😍

Having a tarantula is another thing on my bucket list. One day!! 🤞

I've taken care of a few "free roam" spiders (they made their webs in my garage and I was able to watch them/feed them without having them in an enclosure) and they're the best. All spiders are ❤️

Oh my lawwwwd what a beauty!! 😍😍

Having a tarantula is another thing on my bucket list. One day!! 🤞

I've taken care of a few "free roam" spiders (they made their webs in my garage and I was able to watch them/feed them without having them in an enclosure) and they're the best. All spiders are ❤️
Yeah, that Brazilian Jewel is crazy. They go for 300 USD when they’re babies. I’d love one! I love spiders! They’re fascinating.

Yeah, that Brazilian Jewel is crazy. They go for 300 USD when they’re babies. I’d love one! I love spiders! They’re fascinating.
Oof yeah that's a pretty steep. But would be soooo cool.

I think you'd get a kick out of all the spider stuff I collect/make :LOL:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest