Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Running your own business

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently I would really love to run a business that involve teaching the younger one what they need in the university

It takes a lot of determination and learning to start a business, but owning and running your own business may be more gratifying and fulfilling than working for someone else.

I would love to run in agriculture because agric is the way in which an economic grow but people don't put it in consideration.

I would love to run a coconut oil business.its very lucrative and coconut oil has a lot of benefits to the human system and skin.

Have you considered running your own business? What kind of business would you like to run?
I love to start up technology school, it might look big.. Where all children most especially Africa can have access to technology. I just need financial assistant

I would like to run a photography business and open a photo studio which I would run by myself or I would be a freelance photographer. Working on my own and running it by myself . It might be stressful but running it yourself you will easily know where you gain and where you lose, you will be able to be in control of everything knowing your liabilities and assets. Also running your business alone you don't have to worry about paying employees and bearing risk of being duped by your workers, you have a free will to go to work or not, you make decisions yourself and bear the risk that might be involved in the decisions you make and so much more .
Running your own business has it good sides and bad sides but you get to be your own boss and be in control. I would like to really run my own business myself .

Have you considered running your own business? What kind of business would you like to run?
I have a business plan to run a logistics business. It is a very lucrative business in my area especially in major markets. What's is slowing me down is the capital to start. But I'm working towards to it.

Running my own business I don't think it is a difficult task but currently I feel that the limit will be the financial issue.

I think I would love to own and run my own technology firm which offers top notch services to help human kind I'm thinking of something like Elon musk type of company

I have so many dream businesses that I will like to venture into but ultimately I will like to own a restaurant. They restored and should contain both and eatery and a bar.

Yes I have always considered starting my own business, what I plan on doing is to start my own graphic design brand. I have had this dream for awhile now but have always been scared to carry it out. But I am finally going to do it this month of October.

Running my own business I don't think it is a difficult task but currently I feel that the limit will be the financial issue.
Capital is always an issue. There are a lot of ideas in head just waiting for capital so it can manifest. The worse thing is not knowing how to get the capital

I think about this all the time, I think I would like to run a business that is youth savvy, and also a bit more different that the usual and traditional business models and styles of employment and business.

I would choose agro business over and over again. Perhaps this time, I will go for food production: get a large acre of land and start a plantain plantation.

I've got different business ideas regarding the kind of business I have in stock. Oil palm processing is one them and I consider developing a poultry farm.

Internet business is one of the businesses I am planning to start. It will consist of both offline and online arms. I'll be teaching people how to use the latest software offline while doing some other things to make money online.

Working for someone else might be more rewarding and meaningful than owning and running your own business. Many successful small company entrepreneurs appreciate the admiration they receive from their peers for having the fortitude to strike out on their own.

Running a business is not childs play,it requires focus and paying special attention to details a slight change means a lot in business and not everyone can perceive that

The thought of running my own business has always been with me since I know myself and their business that I have always wanted to start up at first was premium motor spirit supply business but as Time goes on I got another idea of starting up a palm oil exportation and distribution business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds