Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Running a business

ElenduFc

Recognized member
Credits
In a Running of a Company as a boss what's your opinion :

Running a joint account with your company
OR

2. Having a separate account

Advertisement Placeholder
Well it is never easy to run a business because you will be faced with so many challenges and also so many problems but then you must always be dedicated and committed to your business

I think that it is the ideal thing that you should have an account where you are going to be putting your own personal earnings and then another separate account that you are going to be putting all the money that is involved in the business.

A business entity is entirely different from a personal entity. Running a separate account is most recommendable. You don't mix your business account with your personal account. There will be problem if such thing happens.

If you are running a business, you need a business account, you cannot use a personal account or a joint account with your business name and your personal name. You need a checking account for your business

Joint accounts are usually needed when you form a partnership-based company or business. However, usually people have a single account when they tend to create a business that is not based on partnerships.

Running a business is a good idea to have more income. To run a better business that will fetch good income. They need capital. Good training is important for succeful business man.

Every company have their own business account because the business account is the only account that all profit that is generated from the business goes into.. you shouldn't just think of using your private and personal accounts for business purposes.. there may be mixed up and sometimes confusion..

Running business is a very good idea,but it depends on the type of business one is doing, either sole
Running a business is a good idea to have more income. To run a better business that will fetch good income. They need capital. Good training is important for succeful business man.
Yes 👍 you are right by saying that, and it depend on the type of business you are doing, also the money 💰 you issue out determines the nature of your business.

If you are running a business, all the business funds should go to to your business account. Your business expenses should also go through your business account.

If i were to own or run a company, I would have two accounts, one for my business and one for my personal use. That way it will be easier to manage the company's funds.

Well, as a business owner or a business man the first advice is to have a separate account which is distinctive from the business account. This will helped you in controlling you expenditure on things that are not productive to your business.

I would advice you have a separate account. That way you can easily be able to keep track of your money. It's just unwise to operate your business account with your personal account

I would advice you have a separate account. That way you can easily be able to keep track of your money. It's just unwise to operate your business account with your personal account
I don't know why a business owner will use the same account for business and private reasons. You might not be able to keep track of your capital inflow along a period of time especially if the volume of transactions increases.

If what you mean by joint account is a bank account then your personal finances should be on a different bank account with your business. It is not good to mix your finances because that will only add to the confusion and may lead to shortage on one of the aspects. When the cash in bank goes short then your home budget might be affected.

It's better to have a separate account for your business. We need to learn how to treat businesses as separate entities of their own.
That way, you'll be able to constantly monitor and make adjustments to your expenditure and income.

If you are somebody who plans on taking some profit out of the business from time to time then I will advise that you should have your own separate account. This is going to allow you to know exactly if the business is going forward or not.

I think running it as a join stock company seems to be the best for me the risk of more loss won't be only borne by you , I think it's the positive aspect of running a joint stock business ,the risk would be shared

Running a business is rewarding, but it is not easy. You must first study about the industry in which you intend to operate, as well as carefully design your operation.

Running a business is rewarding, but it is not easy. You must first study about the industry in which you intend to operate, as well as carefully design your operation.
While carefully designing your operation do think it's okay open another account for your business or use your private account. What is your take on this?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds