Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Revision Panel - Hiring

Leon

Credits
Community Team - The job of the community team is to keep the forum active and continually add threads. They must make a minimum of ten posts daily, as well as at least two threads, to liven up the place. (1-2 positions available)

Revision Team - The revision team is in charge of overseeing the revision forum. Essentially, depending on the review requested, they will be in charge of completing a review. That isn't always the case, however; sometimes, their job may just be moderating the forum and moving it to its appropriate location when complete. (3 positions available, and the possibility of one becoming team manager)

Style Team - I'm not going to divulge the specifics of this position, because we're keeping it quiet for now, but your job is basically very simple. I'll explain more if you're interested, but I'll just say this of this position: You need to be able to edit a .psd and turn into a banner, when provided. ;) (2 positions available, and the possibility of one becoming team manager.)

Benefits
  • While you are not paid in USD/any real currency, you will be paid.
  • We may or may not use an on-forum currency, but if we do, you will be given a weekly allowance off of it.
  • Furthermore, we will be having Premium Advertisements for sale. However, staff members are permitted to use the Premium ad spaces (one of which is directly in the header, right by our banner logo, and one of which will be a forum re-direct) for a duration of two weeks at a time. You can re-request every one month, without even paying!
  • You will be able to bump your advertisement topic every 12 hours.
  • You will be able to hold more messages in your inbox.
  • Special group & team rank image.

Interested? Drop me a PM or IM me at [email protected]

Advertisement Placeholder
Hello Leon, whilst I can tell the place is about reviewing from the name, what exactly will we be reviewing if we were to take the 'Revision' position? I am just wondering what the site actually entails is all. :p

Hello Leon, whilst I can tell the place is about reviewing from the name, what exactly will we be reviewing if we were to take the 'Revision' position? I am just wondering what the site actually entails is all. :p
I'm trying to do my best to keep from being a fully-fledged, generic, service forum. We won't be offering packages or anything of the sort.

We will be focusing primarily on reviews, and enhancing your forum - thus the style team. For the Revision Team, you will be expected to provide a review of forums/websites. However, it isn't some humungous essay. We will be having community reviews, where in order to request a review, you must first type up a short review of another forum. It can be just a few sentences, so long as it is legitimately constructive.

The Revision team's responsibility would be reading the 'reviews' done by members, ensuring they are of decent quality and therefore deserving of the right to request one of their own forum. For a basic review, one member of the Revision team would do an official revision, where they highlight the pros and cons of the site/forum, and then two or three paragraphs extrapolating on it.

Hope that makes sense! :facepalm:

A very interesting prospect there Leon , I do get what you mean and it does make sense! :thumbsup: I will take a look at my schedules and see if there is time for me to slot you in. It sounds like a very beneficial project in my eyes. If I do not have the time to commit though, I wish you every success in your endeavor. :)

A very interesting prospect there Leon , I do get what you mean and it does make sense! :thumbsup: I will take a look at my schedules and see if there is time for me to slot you in. It sounds like a very beneficial project in my eyes. If I do not have the time to commit though, I wish you every success in your endeavor. :)
Sounds great. Hope to hear from you! :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds