Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

[Hiring] Staff Needed on E-Zone Community

Mnikolic

The work on my board went well, but now I'm at the point where I need help weith it. My offline activities don't allow me to be online 24/7 dealing with the board. I need help mainly in the administration, moderation and advertising segments. If you have coding skills, it's desired for one of the available positions to posess coding skills for JS codes, HTML templates and skins on JFH (Jcink) forums, while of another one, the same are necessary as that is one of the primary reasons for the Staff position is available.

Positions hiring for:

E-Zone High Staff (2)
E-Zone Medium Staff (3)
E-Zone Support Staff (2)

Information about positions:

E-Zone High Staff: Main administrator position on the board. Jcink ACP knowledge & experience needed. Additionally, coding skills and knowledge are desired/needed if you are willing to code JS codes, HTML templates and/or skins for EZC (optional for this position). Whoever is promoted to this position will be in charge of advertising the board alongside myself. 2 E-Zone High Staff positions are available.

E-Zone Medium Staff: Basically a Super moderator position with all super moderator functions available. In charge of moderading the board, as well as advertising it. 3 E-Zone Medium Staff positions are available.

E-Zone Support Staff: A forum moderator position with some administator functions available. Mainly in charge of the skins & templates area of the forums. Coding skills & knowledge is necessary for this position if you are willing to code JS codes, HTML templates or skins for EZC. A Support Staff member is also in charge that all Staff Members do their tasks correctly and make sure there are no problems and/or issues from the Staff side of things. 2 E-Zone Support Staff Positions are available.

Since I do plan on launching 2 sister board at a later time, these positions will also be extended to those sister boards. However, I will be letting everyone know how that will work when the time is right.

Currently, I'm using skins, HTML and JS codes from other coders, however, my goal is to differentiate EZC from other JFH boards which are using more or less the same coding work from the same coders. Also, I'm looking for a way to make E-Zone be more orginal and stand out in terms of categories, forums and the forum content (threads and posts).
This is the main reason why I'm looking for Staff members. What is on the board right now is just basic stuff which should give anyone an idea in which direction I want to take and develop it. I could just post a topic on here somehwere for feedback, but I think hiring Staff can actually work better since I did do the feedback thing in the past for a previous board I ran and - let's just say that it didn't go well. Less talking and more doing = better results.

Board Link: https://ezone.jcink.net/

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds