Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Reputation of Customer Service for Internet and Phone Providers

Advertisement Placeholder
The reputation of phone providers in my country isn't the best because most time when you call them they don't pick.

Well, I will consider it as the best form or kind of concern this internet service and network providers gives to it customers in my country this is because the policy of the government towards the provision of such services to it citizens is something of great concern to them.

The reputation of the ohon company service providers in my own country is a very poor one I must say here. They don't care of your complain you keep making on a number of issues you are going through

The reputation here is average, I actually do not blame the customer care reps because they actually are not the ones at the control room neither are they the ones that cause the bad network or unecessary data charges, theirs is just to attend to complaints and inquiries, on realising all these, I stopped yelling at them whenever I call to report issues

To be really Frank and unbiased I would say that they are below average, some of them especially the females don't even have answer to question sometimes

The reputation of phone providers in my country isn't the best because most time when you call them they don't pick.
Lol, this is very funny. Once went to a service provider office to make complaint, we were kept outside for hours without anyone coming to attend to us, after a while people just started going

customers complained forums or services is very important even though there are numbers of companies who have those forum aimed to meet up to the needs of the customers but the case is that those forum are performing effectively for the needs of the people.

When it comes to my internet providers and their customer service, I would say they are slow. In most cases you can only get through to them easily only at midnight. During the day, it is very hard to get through to them.

Well some have good reputation while some have bad reputation. But there's a network provider here call global com, they have the most poorest customers service provision.

These companies have no good reputation over here trust me - especially phone providers. Those guys are just ready to rip you off at any given opportunity.
Internet providers don't fare better - their services are either not worth it or their data is exhausting like it's being zapped back

The reputation of customer service on Internet's and phone providers in my country is not nice at all. They don't respond on time and if they do they'll just play jiggles over 30minutes before attending to a customer, this is mostly done with the phone providers.

They are the very worst people in my opinion. I can't forget my experience with one customer service representative who put me on hold and forgot the call for almost 2 hours.

In my home country, we have limited choice for telephone providers. There are only three options available and I chose the one with maximum market share because the traffic was low. The reputation of my service provider is very poor.

The reputation of internet service providers and telephone providers is poor. Sometimes you even call them to complain about it and they are not available.

The reputation of internet service providers and telephone providers is poor. Sometimes you even call them to complain about it and they are not available.
The last time there was an outage of all internet connection for more than 5 hours, the MTN customer service number wasn't picking calls or the self service system working either.

Ok, let's overlook that. They are other times you call and they are not available.
The last time there was an outage of all internet connection for more than 5 hours, the MTN customer service number wasn't picking calls or the self service system working either.

Ok, let's overlook that. They are other times you call and they are not available.
It's not even just not being available but not picking the call at all. The most annoying one that I have experienced is being placed on hold for more than an hour.

I chose the current internet service provider based on customer's feedback. I believe customers' feedback is very important for a y company to attract new customers and gain market share.

Internet providers in my country don't all have a good reputation. So I always choose one that has really good reviews from other people. I also make sure that it is the most suitable for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds