Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Reputation of Customer Service for Internet and Phone Providers

They are the worst telecommunication company in Nigeria. It's really a shame that it's the Network company of Nigeria but they can't give a good network service for their users. I have stopped using their services a long time ago.

Well, I do not live in Nigeria, so I am not sure about the services offered by these companies. However, I think that you can always switch or use another mobile carrier if you are not satisfied with the services. There are around four to five network carriers in my country.

Advertisement Placeholder
Depends on the company. I have Spectrum for my internet and we also have phone through them. For the most part, they do have okay customer support, but I hate having to call them because it can take forever to get on the line with someone.

Well, I do not live in Nigeria, so I am not sure about the services offered by these companies. However, I think that you can always switch or use another mobile carrier if you are not satisfied with the services. There are around four to five network carriers in my country.

The worst thing about making use of globacom telecommunication services is that they are going to give you enormous Internet data bundle but they will not give you the internet service for you to make use of the data and the data will end up expiring without being used on your smartphone.

The reputation of customer service for internet and phone providers can vary widely depending on the specific company and individual experiences. Contacting the customer service department of a provider directly can help you gauge their responsiveness and support before becoming a customer.

The reputation of customer service for internet and phone providers can vary widely depending on the specific company and individual experiences. Contacting the customer service department of a provider directly can help you gauge their responsiveness and support before becoming a customer.

I've had series of bad experiences trying to contact globacom Telecom network with how their customer service representative treated cases that I bought to them and at some point I even think that some of them don't even know how to do their job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds