Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Reputation of Customer Service for Internet and Phone Providers

Internet providers in my country don't all have a good reputation. So I always choose one that has really good reviews from other people. I also make sure that it is the most suitable for me.
It's why most people in my country have all the internet providers network and sim cards. Once one gets offline, they switch to the other alternative immediately with no stress.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the reputation customer service on the internet didn't have any good reputation in my country, because the telephone provide is very poor.

What reputation for customer service do internet service providers and telephone companies have in your country?
I think the reputaton the service providers have is a bit fair,as sometimes they do give you the needed support that any concern consumer would get,on the average it is a pass mark from my own clime.

Their reputation is such that people are unwilling to make complaints because they believe it will be a waste of time. When you call the customer care service they put you on hold for a long time before they can attend to you.

Well, my internet service providers are just like my friends in my area and they have been providing internet service for a really long period of time. There was a time when their service was not that good, but it looks like they have improved a lot.

Some have a good reputation, while others have a negative one. However, there is a network provider here called Global Com that provides the worst customer service.

Terrible, i must say. I think internet providers really need to work on their customer service. Sometimes when you put a call through to explain an issue with your bandwidth they are clueless sometimes.

Internet providers here in my country doesn't care about your satisfaction of using their services to access the internet. Because when you complain they don't give you the attention you need when you query your displeasure as a result of internet failure.

Internet and telecommunications customers care services in my country have a very negative review. They hardly pick up customer's calls for complaints and when they do, they are not always courteous or helpful over the phone.

Well sometimes they are actually very terrible and they mostly don't have good reviews and so I try my very best to actually avoid them and I hate being put on hold for a long time

I think it's very low ,the way they respond to customers is actually not encouraging as they behave like they are forced to work and I think it's because there is not high competition to make them more serious

The reputation of phone providers in my country isn't the best because most time when you call them they don't pick.
I have had instances where I called, they let me explain my problem and they just hanged up. Obviously the customer services couldn't fix the issue

What reputation for customer service do internet service providers and telephone companies have in your country?
Well, in my country, I won't rate them too high.
A lot of customers have laid complaints about their poor services. Some times they are not able to solve the problems of customers.

I can categorically say that the reputation of the customer service provider and telephone companies are the best in my country, they listen to you attentively and apologise for any inconvenience caused even when they are not at fault.

Based on my analysis, I would say that they have been diligent in the discharge of Their duties and they have performed excellently well. The customer services are been handled by professionals.

The customer service the phone and network company provide for us is very poor in my country, sometimes before they will pick your calls will take a longer time than expected and they won't even give you a reasonable answer to your question

Their reputation is such that people are unwilling to make complaints because they believe it will be a waste of time. When you call the customer care service they put you on hold for a long time before they can attend to you.
You are right , most people especially me don't like complaining over already spilt milk , calling a customer care most of the time are always tiring , you will be put on hold for a very long-time .

They usually have good support for customers and it is something I really appreciate, because they tend to offer us fast solution to any problem that we have in mind to solve within a short time.

The reputation of phone providers in my country isn't the best because most time when you call them they don't pick.
Lol, that is so bad. I think it is important and necessary that they improve on this because people can have problem at any time. A good business should have a customer service that operates 24 hours.

Well some have good reputation while some have bad reputation. But there's a network provider here call global com, they have the most poorest customers service provision.

They are the worst telecommunication company in Nigeria. It's really a shame that it's the Network company of Nigeria but they can't give a good network service for their users. I have stopped using their services a long time ago.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds