Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Remaster This Game Please!

Reverie

Mythical member
Retired Staff
Credits
What games do you wish that they would remaster? They could be on any old console, and brought to any new console....

What games are these for you?

One they already did was Kingdom Hearts. I'm thankful they did remaster it! Now I wish they would remaster the old Spyros! Some of the spyros have returned, but I'm thinking of the ones that were on the Game Boy Advanced such as Season of Ice and Season of Flame. I would love those on the Switch.

I would love to see a remaster of Dino crisis! I never got to play the original, so would love a modern version of that to play on modern systems.

There is a game that is coming out. That is sort of like aliens isolation, but with dinosaurs. It is called deathground. I backed it on kickstarter, and I am looking forward to getting my early access.

Goldeneye 007 (N64)
Mario Kart 64 (N64)
Cruis’n World (N64)
C&C Tiberium Sun (PC)

I mean they have brought out some 64 games on the switch which is awesome. But they could take it one step further and remaster them :love:

As of late they have been making or announcing remasters that I want lol. Tomb Raider being the latest announced. GEX sort of... I think a Future Cop LAPD or Croc remaster would be awesome though.. or Medievil 2.

Legend of Legaia, the best RPG on the PS1 IMO needs a remaster! Unfortunately I just don't ever see it happening, I know there's a fan making a remake of the game currently though. The only way you could legally play the game is to own a physical copy and a PS1 or a PS2. Unfortunately, Sony didn't test every single PS1 game with the PS3 and the game freezes near the end. So you can't even play it on a PS3...

Please remaster some of the old-school The Lord of the Rings games. I'd love to play them on PC, it would be so cool to play in the Middle-earth realm in today's gaming world.

I would love to see a remake of Star Wars Republic Commando, I really don't want to see any big MMO-style game remaster, because of the doing the grind again. I kind of wish the Modern Warfare Remaster didn't happen, and my favourite is probably Dark Souls Remastered, I love the Souls games.

As of late they have been making or announcing remasters that I want lol. Tomb Raider being the latest announced. GEX sort of... I think a Future Cop LAPD or Croc remaster would be awesome though.. or Medievil 2.
Amen!! a remaster Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask would be AWESOME!!!

I would love a remastered version of Project IGI (I'm Going In). It was the first ever FPS game of my life. I used to spend a lot of time playing it. I have also played IGI 2.
It was an amazing game back then. Even today, I would love to play it.

I mean I do like remasters dont get me wrong.
But it is nice seeing new IP's, I thinkgaming companies are struggling tocreate new ideas so they just go back to their former glories and remaster them because its 'easier' for the money.

To anwser the question. I ould love to see a Smugglers Run on todays technology. It was a open world driving game, but could be an amazing game ith so many cool features no if they remastered it. It could almost be a completely different game.

So many ideas of games from times past but few would hold up due to different expectations from today’s gamers versus my rose tinted glasses view of the world.

What games do you wish that they would remaster?

Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind and Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. Except I would want them to update the graphics and not just re-release the game on the Microsoft stores like they've been doing.

I would love to see a remaster of Dino crisis! I never got to play the original, so would love a modern version of that to play on modern systems.
I have the original on PS1 disc still, and the machine to play it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor