Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Relationships

TheWhiteNinja978

Renowned member
Credits
This thing called relationships sometimes I ask myself who invented it. Anyway let us discuss this question, when a man or a woman walks out of a relationship reasons best known to them, why do they start having ideas of coming back to the relationship when you have decided to move on, I mean if that person has cheated and played with you more than once, why go back? I'll never understand.

Advertisement Placeholder
I stayed with a girl who cheated on me on numerous occasions, and I almost broke up with her plenty of times. I would start to break up with her, and she would always tell me that she was going to kill herself if I leave or some type of shit along those lines, so I would stay with her over that. It's really stupid to look back on it now, but I was with her for almost two years. It was a very unhealthy relationship. :p

I was never really in a serious relationship, but I have seen breakups of other people. I think that it is difficult to move on at times, even if people decide to move on.

Generally, if it is your first love, you may still have feelings after the breakup. If it is second or third love, it is easier to move on. That's what I think.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds