Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Relationship Status

Advertisement Placeholder
I am the type of person that don't like getting into relationships at this point in time. My full focus is on having the best in life at the moment.

I've been together with the woman of my dreams for over 11 years now. :)

I am not married yet, so it is safe to assume that I am single. When I fill forms, I always pick single as my choice. I look forward to getting married to a man that love my imperfections.

I am at the moment in a relationship of just over 8 years. It's a long-distance relationship and unfortunately due to the pandemic and also the price rises, being able to meet up in person has been pushed back so we are still together and waiting for the day we can finally meet in person. We do speak every day and talk on cam every day though which is nice and does help.

I won't call it a relationship yet because we haven't defined it between each other. But it's looking like something that's going to stick because we vib well together. She's a nice girl and very respectful.

I won't call it a relationship yet because we haven't defined it between each other. But it's looking like something that's going to stick because we vib well together. She's a nice girl and very respectful.

When you are with a woman that is respectful, then everything will definitely work out fine for you. This is something that a relationship is all about.

I've been together with the woman of my dreams for over 11 years now. :)
I'm always very happy whenever I see couples who value their union and relationship. This is because most of the people in relationships and marriage now aren't really interested in being in it for too long. It's why we have so many divorce cases hanging out every damn day.

I didn't think I would find anyone after the horrific two year relationship with my ex... but me and my partner have been together for 6.5 years.
This is actually why I haven't given up on love completely. I know that there's always one person who's out there that's meant for you. It might take time before you're both connected but once it happens, you're settled.

Single and happy to stay that way
I've been feeling this way for some time now. I've been happy being single. I now keep myself busy enough that I don't feel that sense of loneliness or lack of affection that I've felt off and on during my lifetime. I'm 33 now, unlike I was when I posted this. Only been on one date my entire life. I suppose you can say I shy away from women.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds