Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Relationship Status

Advertisement Placeholder
Been single for over 3 years now. Had a very toxic and abusive relationship for far too long and my "rebound" wasn't a complete match. I have since been more interested in women than men but no luck. :p

Been single for over 3 years now. Had a very toxic and abusive relationship for far too long and my "rebound" wasn't a complete match. I have since been more interested in women than men but no luck. :p
I had to have a long break after my toxic relationship as well.... had a few rebounds before I kind of gave up on dating and then BAM. My husband found me lol.

The right person will come at the right time :wub:

I had to have a long break after my toxic relationship as well.... had a few rebounds before I kind of gave up on dating and then BAM. My husband found me lol.

The right person will come at the right time :wub:
Kinda hard when all I do is go home after work. 🤣 But eh, kind of slowly making peace with my singleness.

That sucks that you live completely alone, now that I imagine has some lonely vibes from time to time. I live with my parents, brother, and two dogs, so I always have company around. I'd hate to live all alone.
I don't hate it, I love it and usually it's all okay but during winter when it's cold outside and cosy inside... It gets a bit lonely because those moments would be nice to share with someone else. But usually it's okay.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds