Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Relationship Status

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't hate it, I love it and usually it's all okay but during winter when it's cold outside and cosy inside... It gets a bit lonely because those moments would be nice to share with someone else. But usually it's okay.
Well, I'm glad you are content with living alone for the most part. I would probably actually get lonely if I didn't live with another living being, but I imagine I wouldn't be as bad off as I think I would as long as I have my computer and smartphone to keep me busy.

What's yours? I'm single and have been that way all 32 years of my life. I'd like to find the right woman one day, but finding one and retaining the relationship can sometimes seem like more work than joy, but what do I know?
I found the right person when I stopped looking. Litereally within a week of saying to myself, "I quit. I'm happy with being single and by myself", my significant other came into my life --and we started out just by being friends with no other intention.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds