Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Regular Training of employee

With the way the world is constantly changing you will be doing a very good thing if you will constantly be training your employees with the latest technologies available.
That is right. New technologies keep coming up and it is really great for businesses to adopt them. That also means that they should keep training the employees on how the new technologies work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Regular training of your employee keep your business awaiting for any challenge and you will overcome, it keeps you ahead of the game, and it keeps you informed. Your staff should attend seminars and training when necessary.
One of the things that any serious business minded person that wants his business to keep growing incrementaly,is to have a strategic plan in place to keep doing contineous training.

This is one critical aspect some employers don't take into cognisance. It is the Manager's responsibility to ensure that, his workers are trained through; conferences, workshops, seminars and field work. This will help them learn, unlearn and relearn!

This is why every organization especially to big ones need an effective human resource department to cater for the welfare and development of the employees, the world is moving fast in all aspects and no one must be left behind, therefore the organizations should sponsor the employees with respect to their roles (for various workshops and seminars whether with the home or abroad) for maximum performance and rapid growth of the organization.

Yes I agree absolutely. Staff and manpower trainings are very important in any organization. This makes staff to be technically sound and prepared to carry out their duties effectively.

truly , technology is increasing day by day, employees are the people who take good care of your business, to make you business successful you need to train the in many ways , training your employees in a technological way is a great idea ,train your employees and make your business more successful.

I don't think that any employer needs to keep teaching his employees regularly if he is intelligent enough he can just get a better person to do the work for him.

This ought the employers to do oftentimes to keep the emoloyees abreast on their work and prepare them for the next level in that line of engagement.

To keep up with the current trend employers should regularly organise trainings and workshops for members of staff,for them to unlearn and relearn current ideas and ideals.

I want to commend you for putting up such a wonderful write up above. I totally agree with you that workers or staffs should be trained and retrained at intervals either by seminar, workshop. That is my view. Thanks for sharing.

With the increase daily in technological evolvement, as a business owner interval seminar and workshops, should be organized for every employee, this should be encouraged in every organization for maximum productivity
I agree with you.
Without organizing seminars and workshops for your staff from time to time, they won't be able to beat the technological advancements showing up every now and then.

Investing in employees means investing in your business. Training your employees means investing in your workers. When you train your workers, they will become more productive, more efficient, and will deliver good results.

I am still of the opinion that training and retraining of workers should be encouraged. This is because with the level of advanced tech today, one can be left behind within seconds. So update as to be done frequently to get the current information that can make your business succeed. That is my opinion.

As new generations emerge, so does technology advances. Therefore, seminars and workshops is a must do for employees and for the sake of an effective delivery or productivity in a company.

Training for employees ought to be a vital routine in a company, a situation where employees are trian time to time to be able to meet up the requirements of the company for their position and the ones ahead. It's a vital thing.

Many people believe that employees get trained themselves when they work in office and when they are exposed to professional environment. This is true to some extent. However, some employees might need additional training in order to make themsleves better at job.

Training a employees is very good idea it will also help the employee to be fit to handle any position he find his self or herself, so is very important to training your employee.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds