Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recent SEO Update

joblessdude

Credits
Recent SEO update killed on of my site. The SEO update is for review sites from posting only reviews without any information to users. Google hates this one and rolled out an update. One of my amazon affiliate site got affected because of this. Now I have decided not to depend only on SEO traffic.

Google is always looking for ways to make search results more relevant. It's hard to keep up with this as a site owner. However it's still important that you tailor any new content to the current upgrade to attract organic traffic

If you can also make a few changes to old reviews, why not do it?

Now I have decided not to depend only on SEO traffic.
So, what will you do to get organic and relevant traffics??

PPC and advertisement is good if your budget is high and you know that in 100 if 2 will choose your services or products then you can cover your investment.

I think SEO is one of the best way to get organic traffics for long time. If you are planning for any other ways then must share with us.

When Google rolls out updates only those sites that have attempted black hat SEO or grey hat SEO will be affected, if you have used white hard there is nothing to worry about.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest