Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Reasonable price

I have made money from upwork, seoclreks, and iwriter. On upwork and seoclerks I did different kinds of work, not just writing, however, on iwriter, I wrote for clients. I have never worked on article marketplace.
Its wonderful that you've earned some money from those freelancing marketplace sites. I'm active on one freelancing site, which is freelancing.com. it seems my best pick at the moment, when it comes to freelancing work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Never heard of a platform called freelancing.com, however, I am on a site called freelancer.com. On freelancer, I have not been able to find any work. By the way, are you earning well with this freelancing.com?

Never heard of a platform called freelancing.com, however, I am on a site called freelancer.com. On freelancer, I have not been able to find any work. By the way, are you earning well with this freelancing.com?
Its a typo error bro. I mean freelancer.com, that's the one I'm currently registered on. I've not gotten the kind of fig i truly admire to win over there. Only time will tell if I'll be successful there or not.

What do you think is a reasonable price for a person to charge if he has a good standing in the writing industry and delivers on time?

I have seen people charge anywhere between 1 to 10 US $ per 100 words and is never really convinced about good and reasonable rates.

What are your opinion?
Well, from my perspective and experience being a writer, it all depends on what you are writing. There are some articles that you can easily write without any stress while there are some that will drain the life out of you before you complete it.

Its a typo error bro. I mean freelancer.com, that's the one I'm currently registered on. I've not gotten the kind of fig i truly admire to win over there. Only time will tell if I'll be successful there or not.
You may have made a typing error, but do you realize freelancing.com is also a freelancing website. Last time I have checked this site and it looked interesting. However, now when I went to the site it says bandwith exceeded.

I can earn 2 cents per 40-50 words on bizdustry. However, I do not have to do research to think too much to create a post. In order to write articles, I will have to do a lot of thinking and researching, I would require at leas $2 per 500 words.

As your personality grows in the field of writing your price tends to increase, if you are a renowned writer which is known in the industry of writing all reasonable price may be from 1 million naira above this is because people know you for your credibility when it comes to writing.

A reasonable price for the participant can not be determined by them sometimes the company or the site you are operating under determined everything considering it income and what he get as his own earned because it is for profit so when it pays you want you want it may loss it target.

I used to submit articles that were paid $10 for every 500 words. It was a good way to earn because I could submit 2 articles in a day and more often than not my articles were accepted and paid. But that site did not last long. It was actually a market for articles and I already forgot the name of the site. With forums I enjoy posting so 5 cents per post is just fine with me.
That was a really awesome opportunity to earn $10 per a 500 word article. So you were earning $20 per day? Wow, that was really great. I wish there were more of such opportunities available. But since they are so hard to find, it is best to be satisfied with the ones available.

I think for a seasoned veteran who write articles for sale, 100 words article should go for $20 each. This way you will be able to earn a lot of money on your work.

I have written articles of 500 words for just 50 cents as well as earn $20 from an article of same length. The point is you may have to write for a low price if you are new but your price will eventually grow.

I have written articles of 500 words for just 50 cents as well as earn $20 from an article of same length. The point is you may have to write for a low price if you are new but your price will eventually grow.
That was a lifeline for you earlier on. Now you've established yourself in the writing industry, and no one gets to pay you such kind of low amount again.

Yes, definitely for one starting out newly via freelancing gig, he or she needs to start with favourable price to attract clients first and winning over them.

I think it really depend on a person if actually the person really write meaningful writing you can charge base on the things you write.

Pricing would be majorly determined by how well your articles are, your arrangements with the clients and how experienced you are. As a newbie with no branding to yourself, I don't think you'll be able to charge so high for articles.

This depend on level of expertise. If you are a beginner as a co-writer you can charge about 2 sent a word which is equivalent to $20 for 1000 words article. There are some people who charge as high as 120 dollars per 1000 word due to their wealth of experience in writing contents.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds