Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Reasonable price

What do you use to determine a good pay? I want to believe that it depends on a lot of factors. These factors can include the quality of the content you are delivering, the company you're writing for and among other things too.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I was new and struggling writer I used to write a 500 words article for just $1, however, these days I charge $10 for the same piece. However, how much you can charge depends on how much the client is willing to pay, how desperately you need work.

I think the charges should be based on the quality that was given, I mean the type of work, the content-meaningful work that help people improve in there areas of interest, if a work attract 100 votes I think the writer deverve some cool money.

The rate for your writing services depends on your clients (how much they are willing to pay) and your language and writing skills and experience. If you are a native and you are hired by a native, and you have a lot of writing experience, you might charge $5$10 per 100 words, however, if you happen to be in developing word and you are hired by someone from your place, you may not even earn $1 per 100 words.

What do you think is a reasonable price for a person to charge if he has a good standing in the writing industry and delivers on time?

I have seen people charge anywhere between 1 to 10 US $ per 100 words and is never really convinced about good and reasonable rates.

What are your opinion?
I think so 10$ is very reasonable rate as you know that everyone have to write first,editing mistakes and other a lot of work is doing a writer in writing if he done all the things on time so we should also give him his money good and on time

You see writing could be in differs way,so it depends on the content you are required to write upon, because as a writer when you asked to write on a particular topic I think you mindset should focus on what am I going to suppose in other to get this information to call people interest or attention.
What are the level of output I can unveil to people moral sense of thoughts.
Going deep into it depends on how much you place your charges.

It is not a bad price at all per 100 words. $1 is not too low , I would only give $2 for 100 words not mote than that. But how he writes this thing depends on the price as well. If he is a painter and write 100 words with paint then I can charge him $6 to $7 if he writes simply by hand or computer than $2 is very much. Even said range is too reasonable price .
$1 to $10.

There is noting such as reasonable price. It depends on how badly you want money. When I have a lot of assignments on hand and I am earning steadily, I charge at least $15 for 1000 words. However, if I do not have assignments and I need money, I can write 1000 words for $10.

What do you think is a reasonable price for a person to charge if he has a good standing in the writing industry and delivers on time?

I have seen people charge anywhere between 1 to 10 US $ per 100 words and is never really convinced about good and reasonable rates.

What are your opinion?
Depends on what the writer is giving out to the writing industry will determine how much the industry will pay the writer. If the writer could deliver good and well constructed topic I think the writing industry would even pay he or she more than that. So to get more from the industry you must be a very good writer I guess.

There is noting such as reasonable price. It depends on how badly you want money. When I have a lot of assignments on hand and I am earning steadily, I charge at least $15 for 1000 words. However, if I do not have assignments and I need money, I can write 1000 words for $10.
I like what you are describing @Nomad which writing site are you working with that you get that benefit for writing 1000 words? I was talking to a family member about your publication and I would like to be able to increase my earnings somehow.

What are your opinion?
Charging prices for writing skills depend on what you are writing and the content of what you are about to write, so you only charge base on the length of the words, some do pay $2 - $10 per 100words , some do pay less while some pay more than that. And sometimes buyer might decided to pay more .

It depends on the value to content. Someone who chare $50 for 500 words.. It is a best way to earn a good amount. Its value also depends on the buyer. Some buyer are cheap who not want to give good amount. But there another also who pay very well. Content should be strong and valid.
[automerge]1618066879[/automerge]
It depends on the value to content. Someone who chare $50 for 500 words.. It is a best way to earn a good amount. Its value also depends on the buyer. Some buyer are cheap who not want to give good amount. But there another also who pay very well. Content should be strong and valid.

I like what you are describing @Nomad which writing site are you working with that you get that benefit for writing 1000 words? I was talking to a family member about your publication and I would like to be able to increase my earnings somehow.
I am not contributing to any sites these days, I write on my websites as well as write for the clients. I have some old clients who have been hiring me to write for them since many years. Sometimes when I sell my websites, the new owners also hire me to build content for their website.

If you get upto ten dollars per hundred words in writing platforms,i think its a good amount to earn.meaning you can earn upto fifty dollars per day which is an attractive pay,but are there sites offering such?

Several factors are to be considered for the right price. The writer would look at the number of words, the content of the write up, the quality, if he incured any expenses in the process of writing before fixing a price.

Taking such amount off in your job listing is beat for you to earn money so urgent. Clients likes when you're setting discount at an affordable price, that will make you win such task from them and start your work asap.

I am not contributing to any sites these days, I write on my websites as well as write for the clients. I have some old clients who have been hiring me to write for them since many years. Sometimes when I sell my websites, the new owners also hire me to build content for their website.
Ah ok I understand, I thought you were working in some specific site like copywriting.network or dotwriter, I registered in both sites but I haven't done any work yet. When you have the kind of experience you already have, it's very easy to be sought after for freelance work.

I did copywriting.network earned just $0.12, which is very poor. Before i earned such low amount i went through hell to write one article that almost sucked all my time in a day to write 500 words article for just $0.12. That made me to quit the site without reasoning to return again.

Ah ok I understand, I thought you were working in some specific site like copywriting.network or dotwriter, I registered in both sites but I haven't done any work yet. When you have the kind of experience you already have, it's very easy to be sought after for freelance work.
I have made money from upwork, seoclreks, and iwriter. On upwork and seoclerks I did different kinds of work, not just writing, however, on iwriter, I wrote for clients. I have never worked on article marketplace.

I have made money from upwork, seoclreks, and iwriter. On upwork and seoclerks I did different kinds of work, not just writing, however, on iwriter, I wrote for clients. I have never worked on article marketplace.
I thought you had worked in the article market, but I understand from your publication that you did an excellent job, otherwise those old clients will not look for you. When you deliver the expected quality work, the clients will always be there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds