Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Reasonable price

Lord Saru

Renowned member
Credits
What do you think is a reasonable price for a person to charge if he has a good standing in the writing industry and delivers on time?

I have seen people charge anywhere between 1 to 10 US $ per 100 words and is never really convinced about good and reasonable rates.

What are your opinion?

Advertisement Placeholder
It really depends on the topic area at hand, but I honestly wouldn't pay more than a couple dollars per hundred words.

I think it depends on the quality of the content the freelancer offers ,and on the possibility of sites to accept such rate of payment.

I think that in a range of $ 5 to $ 10 they are good, I have seen people who pay less, for 100 words, that depends on who pays and who wants to accept it. Now if we talk about a professional writer who graduated from university, it is different and may demand more.

What do you think is a reasonable price for a person to charge if he has a good standing in the writing industry and delivers on time?

I have seen people charge anywhere between 1 to 10 US $ per 100 words and is never really convinced about good and reasonable rates.

What are your opinion?
I want to know such type of sites which are paying so high . These are good rates ,if people get such rates then they should be satisfied

You should consider the reputation you have built already. You can't offer your services too expensive and definitely not too cheap. Find a balance in between that is reasonable enough.

To be honest, it all comes down to timely delivery and content.

If people offer genuine content after some good research, then they usually expect more for their work. For me, to write 10 quality posts, sometimes it takes more than an hour! So, by going with the popular pricing of 1$, I can only earn 9$ a day. I don't think that's fair. So, as long as you offer genuine content, people will look for your services.

The rate of $1 - $10 is not bad in my opinion because it depends on the topic of writting and the terms and conditions attached to the job, some people 100% original work, this could consume more time and resources.

I've written for a few sites and clients over the years and I'd say whether you charge per word count or article, if you get $5 for say a 500-word article, it's fair. I must point out, however, that I haven't written for a site or client for a good while. Early this year, a client approached me to write a 600-word article about my childhood but I wasn't quite feeling it. So I went ahead and quoted him $30 and to my surprise, he didn't grumble.

If one makes a meaningful writing gig for his client and submit the work on time. It means the person is a clever worker. That kind of writer deserves a pay rise in the region of $15-20 per 100 word counts of an article/contents.

It's really hard to determine what a reasonable price is because there are many different factors that it depends on. The quality of the content that is delivered, word count, topic etc. all contribute to a price. If you're looking for work, you also need to choose a reasonable price that you are happy to work for. Because it can be very unmotivating to work for a price that you are not happy with.

I want to know such type of sites which are paying so high . These are good rates ,if people get such rates then they should be satisfied
Its mainly on forums that I know and people who do freelancing posting services. In the other cases where the service is offered by a company, rates and competitive and quality is not subjective, so it wont be a problem.

it mostly depends on the niche, and how much research it is needed to be done and also the language, for example if you need to do it in a dead language it costs lot more.

I think it also depends on the buyer who ask for your service. Some buyers are cheap. They want things done at cheap cost. So they will ask you for 1 dollar per 500 words. And some people may pay you 100 dollars per 400 words. It all depends on who you ask. It's same between the rich and the quality people ask for quality output.

I used to submit articles that were paid $10 for every 500 words. It was a good way to earn because I could submit 2 articles in a day and more often than not my articles were accepted and paid. But that site did not last long. It was actually a market for articles and I already forgot the name of the site. With forums I enjoy posting so 5 cents per post is just fine with me.

The price you charge should be based on your self worth and your social media presence. I have a friend who charges not less than $50 for 500 words article.

It depends on the value of the content. Price is the valuation of a product or commodity that one put on the items. E.g the price for two oranges is $2that is the value and that's the price

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds