Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Reason why you should be clear and transparent in your business

I love business owners who are transparent and straightforward via their business description. Any entrepreneur or business owner who isn't transparent risk losing the trust of customers, and such cost his or her business drop in sales.
as a business owner when you are clear and transparent in your business this help to build Goodwill for your business and help your customer to trust you in terms of business transaction.

Advertisement Placeholder
as a business owner when you are clear and transparent in your business this help to build Goodwill for your business and help your customer to trust you in terms of business transaction.
Lol, sure, you'll build God's will, and trust around your customers. We know what that means, when the customers trust us, that's when sales increase.

Customers are very code observers and they always observe the kind of profile you keep and in the work of social media right now they can bring you down.

Yes, customers are quick to observe, they know when a shop owner isn't transparent. When you're honest, it doesn't hide we're humans it can be spotted also.

Well said, I don't see the need for you to keep on having more customer and at the end of the day you do not satisfy them and they are gone without coming back, customer satisfaction and how you manage your business is actually the most important thing.

When you are clear and transparent in your business dealings it makes your customers to trust you and your business. Lack of transparency means a business should not be trusted with money or anything that comes out of the business.

When you are clear and transparent in your business dealings it makes your customers to trust you and your business. Lack of transparency means a business should not be trusted with money or anything that comes out of the business.
The trust that the customers will get is the main thing. When we do our business, we need to keep it clear from any mishaps and ensure satisfaction of customers.

I agree, I think it is important when it comes to business to state and be precise about the services you render and also the duration of work to avoid mixups

Having an unmistakable depictions on your specific business is one of principle qualities that a client needs from the help , this is to ensure you won't squander their energy on understanding what you truely can offer. By state, you can unmistakably do this, what you do, how you convey your administrations, and what clients can anticipate from you. Likewise, client devotion increments dependent on how mistakes are dealt with. Since existing clients are simpler to upsell and more productive than ceaselessly getting new clients while having a high turnover, client maintenance is a fundamental piece of a help plan of action.

The trust that the customers will get is the main thing. When we do our business, we need to keep it clear from any mishaps and ensure satisfaction of customers.
You are right, customers trust is very important in business to keep it alive. Once your customers starts to feel dissatisfied about your business due to your lack of transparency, the business might not last long.

Customers are very different. First to curb the competition available on this environment of ours among them is practicing those two things. When new customers know you of being a transparent service provider,you will end up attracting more customers. Good quality service provision is the pillar for success of any business.
We have been having this experience from the onset in our business,the practice of honesty in our dealing,has been a culture even before we entered into business,and we carried that into our business,and the practice has been easy when we are dealing with our clients.And this has earned us their trust and more customers.

A woman in my area was arrested by someone because of the online investment i introduced to her. When i later found out the whole story, i discovered that after i introduced her to it, she decided to introduce someone else but she was not straight forward about it, she lied about the amount needed to invest and she also collected the money and didnt register the person. Her plan was that she would use the money and upgrade her own investment, then give the other little from it as the profit and take the rest. But the business crashed and everything was exposed.

A woman in my area was arrested by someone because of the online investment i introduced to her. When i later found out the whole story, i discovered that after i introduced her to it, she decided to introduce someone else but she was not straight forward about it, she lied about the amount needed to invest and she also collected the money and didnt register the person. Her plan was that she would use the money and upgrade her own investment, then give the other little from it as the profit and take the rest. But the business crashed and everything was exposed.
It is really a scam. it is important even when we are an investor, that we should keep track of the money, that will invest where it is going. There are many scamsters sitting there, it is our responsibility to investigate before investing money.

Having a clear descriptions on your particular business is one of main characteristics that a customer wants from the service , this is to make sure you will not waste their time on understanding what you truely can offer. By state, you can clearly do this, what you do, how you deliver your services, and what customers can expect from you. Also, customer loyalty increases based on how errors are handled. Because existing customers are easier to upsell and more profitable than continuously acquiring new customers while having a high turnover, customer retention is an essential part of a service business model.

Do you find this helpful? Please share your thought.
You must be clear and transparent in a business in order to open doors for others business opportunities, for example if you are transparent in your first business, the people you did business with can introduce you to other people.

It is really a scam. it is important even when we are an investor, that we should keep track of the money, that will invest where it is going. There are many scamsters sitting there, it is our responsibility to investigate before investing money.
Exactly before going into any investment, you should investigate properly before going into anything. That was how i rushed into an investment without proper knowledge and i ended up into losses.

Transparency on business builds trust and makes both employees and customers feel safe working or transacting with you. Being clear about what your brand sells or offers is important as well, it helps in setting the bar of what exactly you offer and stand for, also what you won't accept.
I agree with you, honesty and transparency builds trust. In a business that is marred with distrust, it will be difficult to get customers and that is one of the reasons for reviews in business.

They are definitely lots of reasons why you need to be transparent and clear at all times to your customers and everyone around you .You might end up loosing the close ones to you if you aren't clear .

They are definitely lots of reasons why you need to be transparent and clear at all times to your customers and everyone around you .You might end up loosing the close ones to you if you aren't clear .
True, you could even end up loosing business deals as well. That exactly why i stopped working with one of my friend during my service year and i looked for so many means to make sure we had no business together. He was not straight forward at all and had an habit of going behind the scenes

It is very good to be transparent in your business because this will make your customer trust and Believe in you. Business is all about contract and in every contract there must be trust

The reason why I should be clear and transparent in my business so that it will help my business to grow, and also help customers yo becoming to my business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds