Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Quiz: What Animal Am I?

Aaron

Legendary member
Gold Member
Credits
Have you ever noticed a resemblance between yourself and an animal? Or maybe you have that one friend who just has to be directly descended from a sloth? The fact is, we aren't so far removed from animals as we might like to think. In terms of our genetic relations, we're not even that distantly related to carrots. Recently, some scientists from the University of Illinois finished the first full sequence of a pig's DNA. They found that human beings share 98% of the same DNA. Some days, you may find yourself relating more to a ferret than a lion, but most of us know what animal we best embody. Take our quiz to find out if your result agrees! Then, share this quiz with your friends to discover your group's unique menagerie.

YOU ARE AN EAGLE
You are an Eagle! You spend a lot of time planning for the future, but when it's time to enact your plans, you smash the competition. Sometimes, however, your aggressive action can appear as meanness to others.

That had to be one of the longest quizzes I’ve ever done xD The ads were overwhelming so eventually I gave up and closed it. For some reason on my IPad I couldn’t change a selection after tapping on an option and the proceed button wouldn’t work so I got stuck a few times :(

Will give it a go with ad blocker later

It was so long that I lost patience and left it. 🤣 They must display at least how many questions are there. I felt like it's never-ending.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest