Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Qualities for a Customer Support Representative

One of the things that will altimatly attract first time customers to an organisation or an office is the way and manner he is receive and attended to,and like every human,you will want to appriciate such gesture by contineous patronage.
Probably, if you are treated very well in a business organisation there is a high tendency that you will probably patronize them whenever you want to purchase the same thing next time. this is why It is important to put proper steps in place to ensure proper attendance to customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
one of the things that a good customer representative should have is a friendly desposition,because once a customer sees a friendly attitude from the help care desk,whatever tension he hsa would be doused.
Yes a good customer representative them should be very friendly as well and also them need to be respectful, they need to tolerate and also understand and also be kind, these is very important to follow.

What do you think is the most important quality for a customer service representative to have? Why?

I think they need to have patience, and being willing to see things through. I hate having to deal with multiple people, due to someone not being willing to be patient.
A customer service agent represents your brand, so it's important that he/she projects a positive attitude when he/she interacts with your prospects and customers.

They should have a naturally friendly disposition, the patience to deal with every type of customer, a confident personality, professionalism, and the ability to engage others in conversations.

Friendliness is one of the most important characteristics of a customer care representative. They must be willing to calm down at all situation even when they are being provoked. These characteristics will help give your client better customer service.

One of the major quality a customer representative in any company should have, would be the ability to tolerate, understand and listen. These are very important qualities needed to deal with people.

Having the qualities of high tolerance is something that's very important for anyone who works as a customer service representative. You will have to endure a lot of trash from some customers.

Having the qualities of high tolerance is something that's very important for anyone who works as a customer service representative. You will have to endure a lot of trash from some customers.

I have worked in the customer care department and i can confirm that it was a living hell for me. Things were becoming so hard and the employers also used to bash workers. So, in this case, employees had to tolerate trash from customers and managers as well.

I think the main quality I look for in a customer support rep, is that they are a people person. Those types that are calm, collected, and kind when speaking to customers and go above and beyond to make the customer happy. Anyway, a support rep should be strong willed, able to say no, and able to talk a customer down from a rough situation (like arguments for example).

I have worked in the customer care department and i can confirm that it was a living hell for me. Things were becoming so hard and the employers also used to bash workers. So, in this case, employees had to tolerate trash from customers and managers as well.

This is the reason why I had to resign to the fate of giving up working as a customer service representative because it is a job that is going to deprive me of any happiness that I have in my life and it is something that I will not like to happen.

A customer support representative plays a crucial role in ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining positive relationships between a company and its clients. This qualities are empathy and patience, excellent communication skills, problem-solving abilities, positive attitude, time management and multitasking.

A customer support representative plays a crucial role in ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining positive relationships between a company and its clients. This qualities are empathy and patience, excellent communication skills, problem-solving abilities, positive attitude, time management and multitasking.

A customer service representative is someone who should also be very good when it comes to being psychological in reading customers body language and attitude especially when there is a very serious problem they are complaining about so that you know exactly how you're going to attend to them.

I think the main quality I look for in a customer support rep, is that they are a people person. Those types that are calm, collected, and kind when speaking to customers and go above and beyond to make the customer happy. Anyway, a support rep should be strong willed, able to say no, and able to talk a customer down from a rough situation (like arguments for example).

I also think that the communication skills of a customer support representatives may also play a really huge role when it comes to dealing with the customers. A good customer care representative never beats around the bush and they always solve problems of customers.

I also think that the communication skills of a customer support representatives may also play a really huge role when it comes to dealing with the customers. A good customer care representative never beats around the bush and they always solve problems of customers.

Well, there's no way you can be able to do well as a customer service representative without being good in communication skills. Also, being calm and relaxed all the time will go a long way in helping you fit in well on the job.

Well, there's no way you can be able to do well as a customer service representative without being good in communication skills. Also, being calm and relaxed all the time will go a long way in helping you fit in well on the job.

The main issue with such kind of job is that the customer may try to use abusive language, no matter what. They simply refuse to listen to you. The fact of the matter remains that this is why I believe that many customer service representatives have a really harder time dealing with such people.

The main issue with such kind of job is that the customer may try to use abusive language, no matter what. They simply refuse to listen to you. The fact of the matter remains that this is why I believe that many customer service representatives have a really harder time dealing with such people.

I was discussing with my boss the other day and the point of our discussion is if there is anything that a customer service representative can be able to do whenever a customer is being abusive but the he made me to understand that the customer service representative have to know how to improvise to get the customer to start talking to them in a sensible manner.

I was discussing with my boss the other day and the point of our discussion is if there is anything that a customer service representative can be able to do whenever a customer is being abusive but the he made me to understand that the customer service representative have to know how to improvise to get the customer to start talking to them in a sensible manner.

The main problem here is that the customer thinks that he or she has the right to use abusive language in many cases. In many cases, the customer care representatives have to deal with bad behaviour from customers and bosses as well. I have been in this place before so I know that.

The main problem here is that the customer thinks that he or she has the right to use abusive language in many cases. In many cases, the customer care representatives have to deal with bad behaviour from customers and bosses as well. I have been in this place before so I know that.

This is something which most people who are working as customer service representative face on daily basis and they are always expected to be at their best behaviour when it comes to handling customers who are misbehaving.

This is something which most people who are working as customer service representative face on daily basis and they are always expected to be at their best behaviour when it comes to handling customers who are misbehaving.

Well, I must say that many people who worked as customer service representatives were people who were desperately looking for a job. When you deal with problems such as inflation, unemployment, poverty, etc, then you may have very few choices in life.

Well, I must say that many people who worked as customer service representatives were people who were desperately looking for a job. When you deal with problems such as inflation, unemployment, poverty, etc, then you may have very few choices in life.

This is something I equally agree to because most people who are working as customer service representative are not even getting paid enough when compared to the level of stress and frustration that they face on their job on daily basis.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds